CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: A couple you won’t find in you’re Christmas crackers

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Dethleffs globetrotter lxi

A couple you won’t find in you’re Christmas crackers

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    A lady goes to the doctor and complains that her husband is losing interest in sex. The doctor gives her a pill but warns her that it’s still experimental. He tells her to slip it into his mashed potatoes at dinner. So that night, she does just that. About a week later, she’s back at the doctor, and says, “Doc, the pill worked great! I put it in the potatoes like you said. Not even five minutes later he jumped up, raked all the food and dishes onto the floor, grabbed me, ripped all my clothes off, and ravaged me right there on the table!” The doctor says, “I’m sorry, we didn’t realize the pill was that strong! The drug company will be glad to pay for any damages.” “Nah,” she says, “that’s okay. We’re never going back to that restaurant anyway.

Boob Hanging Out A blonde was walking down the street. A policeman was walking the opposite way.
    “Hmmm,” he wondered, “It looks as if that lady’s right breast is hanging out of her bikini top.” As he got closer,
    he realized it was. He approched her. He said, “Ma’am, do you understand your right breast is hanging out of
    your bikini?” She replied, “Oh s**t. I left the baby on the bus!”..

Three guys go to a ski lodge, and there aren’t enough rooms, so they have to share a bed. In the middle of the night, the guy on the right wakes up and says, “I had this wild, vivid dream of getting a hand job!” The guy on the left wakes up, and unbelievably, he’s had the same dream, too. Then the guy in the middle wakes up and says, “That’s funny, I dreamed I was skiing!

mariesnowgoose is offline Official OTW
    Name: Marie
    Spouse: She's picking on me again

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Laika Ecovip 400i
    Tsk!
    Life: unfinished threads in a never-ending tapestry
    There but for the grace of God go I

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus