CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Dalton Arms Glasson dock February 23rd 24th 25th 2018 W/C Gathering

Member Number
    Motorhome
    LDV PILOT BRAEMAR MACHZONE

suitable meet?

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Is this meet suitable for a 12 and a 14 year old? It will be half term here so they may or may not like a trip. If it's not I'm still coming without them. I've assumed the dogs ok. Hope that's right.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by andromeda View Post
    Is this meet suitable for a 12 and a 14 year old? It will be half term here so they may or may not like a trip. If it's not I'm still coming without them. I've assumed the dogs ok. Hope that's right.
    Hi

Yes dogs are ok to come also children are welcome but there isn't really a lot for them to do unless they like going for walks and look at boats , if that does not bother them then by all means bring them with you . Children are welcome in the pub also

Regards Jeff
    Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...........Cant remember

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    Hi Jeff,

Sorry to pull out so late, but we've just been told that a surprise party has been organised for my sisters 80th birthday on Saturday. Looking forward to the next meet. Sue.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    Hi Jeff,

Sorry to pull out so late, but we've just been told that a surprise party has been organised for my sisters 80th birthday on Saturday. Looking forward to the next meet. Sue.

Not a problem sue , thanks for letting me know . See you in a couple of weeks at Holmfirth
    Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...........Cant remember
    Thanks yorkslass thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013
    Important
    Please can you report to Geoff ( the landlord ) in the pub AS SOON as you arrive and let him know who you are, there are 15 vans on the main car park and Geoff will show you the parking arrangements . Miduck and your friend will be on the overflow car park see the landlord . I will try and get there as soon as I can but I am working Friday and wont get away until later in the afternoon . Looks like we will be having a great time as usual
    Likes kimbowbill liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013
    Looks like we are in for a fine weekend according to the weather report , but it also says it will be going cold in the evening so make sure you have your heating sorted . I will see you all later Friday afternoon , don't forget to see the pub landlord for the parking arrangements as soon as you arrive . Regards Jeff
    Likes yorkslass, slider liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Sprinter 311
    Quote Originally Posted by yorkslass View Post
    Hi Jeff,

Sorry to be missing you this time Sue. Have a good party see at the next one.x
    All I ever wanted was to pick apart the day and piece it back together my way.
    Likes yorkslass liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Citroen Relay swb
    Have a good one y'all. Sorry I can't be there. Still swanning around the Algarve. Phew, it's hot ... 🌞🌞🌞
    Likes yorkslass, kimbowbill, slider liked this post

The laird is offline Full Member
    Name: Gordon
    Spouse: Fonky fi

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer b544 and luv it

From the Scottish Lochore meeting

Hope you all have a great time and the weather is kind to you all
    Likes andromeda, jeffmossy liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by The laird View Post
    Hope you all have a great time and the weather is kind to you all
    Thanks Gordon you are a true gent

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread Information