CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Highland Gathering (near Inverness): 6th - 9th July

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer Mli 570

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Hi M & A from a sunny and hot Verdun!
    Yes please for the pub and,as usual, could drive the bus if absolutely necessary!
    Have a good trip down the Moselle.
    T & S
    Likes magbrin liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Adria Sonic Supreme
    Us too please. That’s me and James. Oscar and the Greek rescue dog, Corrie = CO2.
    Meal on Sunday.
    I am happy to drive.
    Katherine

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by roamingman View Post
    Hi was there a few years ago, and hopefully be there in June if possible, we had a big Isuzu last time but have now got a bit smaller van, 38 year old Bedford.

Would like to go to the meal (2)
    You're down - look forward to seeing you both again!

Quote Originally Posted by Clunegapyears View Post
    Us too please. That’s me and James. Oscar and the Greek rescue dog, Corrie = CO2.
    Meal on Sunday.
    I am happy to drive.
    Katherine
    You're in too. Will be great to see you again. Thanks for the pm. Hope all goes well in May. Keep in touch. Mx

Thanks Tony and Katherine for offering to drive. Will be in touch nearer the time for/with details.
    Hope to see you at the Highland Gathering or Minimeet in 2018, or anytime if you are passing!
    Likes Clunegapyears liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    2012 Globecar Campscout RD, on Fiat 2.3 Multijet 130
    Pat & I will be at the lunch at Dores Inn on Sunday, and hopefully get to your site on Thursday (tbc); looking forward to meeting you all. Have a nice break away and enjoy the better weather.
    Bruce
    No-one's ever really traveled anywhere until they get back home

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome

Yes please

Hi Margaret and Angus,
    We would love to join the gathering if there’s space for us. We’re just back from seven months in Europe and shivering
    Margaret and Shirley
    X
    Likes magbrin, Clunegapyears liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsnshirl View Post
    Hi Margaret and Angus,
    We would love to join the gathering if there’s space for us. We’re just back from seven months in Europe and shivering
    Margaret and Shirley
    X
    There is still plenty of space, and it will be great to see you both again. It is shaping up well. A good mix with lots of old friends (and they arae getting older every year) and some new faces too. To add to the timetable we need to fit in a pilates spot (I am already practicing so as not to be the spectacle I was last year!)
    Hope to see you at the Highland Gathering or Minimeet in 2018, or anytime if you are passing!
    Likes brucews liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Autocruise Valentine
    Mags, further to post #5 unfortunately due to seasonal commitments we won't be able to attend this meet. Wishing you all a good one :-)

Ron & Mo
    When life gives you lemons, make melonade.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by highlandron View Post
    Mags, further to post #5 unfortunately due to seasonal commitments we won't be able to attend this meet. Wishing you all a good one :-)

Ron & Mo
    Sorry you won't make it, thanks for letting me know. Maybe another time!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome
    Quote Originally Posted by magbrin View Post
    There is still plenty of space, and it will be great to see you both again. It is shaping up well. A good mix with lots of old friends (and they arae getting older every year) and some new faces too. To add to the timetable we need to fit in a pilates spot (I am already practicing so as not to be the spectacle I was last year!)
    Hello, we’re really sorry to say we can’t make it to the meet after all. After 8 months in the Motorhome we’ve bought an apartment in Melrose and the moving day is July 5th. We’ll be unpacking boxes while you all meet up. Sorry not to see you this time. Your meets are always so uplifting and welcoming and we’ll miss the fun.
    Best wishes
    Margaret and Shirley x

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Renault Master PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by Magsnshirl View Post
    Hello, we’re really sorry to say we can’t make it to the meet after all. After 8 months in the Motorhome we’ve bought an apartment in Melrose and the moving day is July 5th. We’ll be unpacking boxes while you all meet up. Sorry not to see you this time. Your meets are always so uplifting and welcoming and we’ll miss the fun.
    Best wishes
    Margaret and Shirley x
    So sorry you won’t make this one. Happy moving in! Look out for the dates of the mini meet -likely to be sometime in September.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information