Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013

Hollingworth lake rock and roll weekend 8th = 11th June 2018

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    If you would like to join us post your name here or on this link

Summer Rock And Roll Weekend At Hollingworth Lake 8th-11th June 2018 -

Motorhomer
    Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...........Cant remember

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013

Hollingworth lake June 9th 2018 ** FOOD ORDERS **

Hollingworth lake June 9th 2018 ** FOOD ORDERS **

Hollingworth lake June 9th Saturday night Food

Time is drawing closer and I now need to have all food orders for the Saturday evening event at the rugby club .If you have booked tickets for the Rock and Roll band you have got a free supper included in the ticket price . We have two options Meat and Potato pie and Cheese and Onion Pie , please choose what you want and post on the food thread on the mortorhomer site , I will then put a ** food ordered ** text at the side of your name on the main thread . IMPORTANT if you don't let me know what you are having before the 6th June you will loose your entitlement for food and just sit there watching the rest of us eat , this is because the food is being made to order , so please let me know sooner rather than later .
    Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...........Cant remember

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto sleeper nuevo
    2x meat n tatty pie please

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorcaravan
    I'm sorry Jeff but I have to pull out of this meet.
    As mentioned elsewhere, I had a kidney transplant yesterday. I'm not allowed to drive for the next six weeks. Hope you all have a great time.

P.s my food order needs cancelling.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500
    Quote Originally Posted by Allen View Post
    I'm sorry Jeff but I have to pull out of this meet.
    As mentioned elsewhere, I had a kidney transplant yesterday. I'm not allowed to drive for the next six weeks. Hope you all have a great time.

P.s my food order needs cancelling.

that's a pee poor excuse Allen !!!!! i do hope all is going well, seriously !!
    Likes Allen liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    McLouis Lagan 410
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffmossy View Post
    If you would like to join us post your name here or on this link

Summer Rock And Roll Weekend At Hollingworth Lake 8th-11th June 2018 -

Motorhomer
    Hi,

I'm joining on Friday (payday :-) ) and myself and my 2 daughters would love to attend this rally - are there spaces left?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013
    Important Information regarding this meet

I have just been informed that the lead guitarist of the band we have booked for the Saturday evening has Tragically been killed in a motor vehicle accident , therefore the band understandingly cannot attend the venue . I have been in communication with admin ( Phil ) and we have decided that because it is to late to book another band we will have to set up our own music system in the club . We have also decided to waiver the event fee .The fee for Saturday evening will now only be 3.00 per person , this will cover the cost of the function room and our pie supper . If you are arriving on Thursday please go to the reception when you arrive and they will show you the field we will be on . I will be arriving Friday morning . Sorry for the inconvenience but I am sure you are all aware this is something completely out of my control . I am sure we will have a great weekend and make the best out of the situation . Thank you for your understanding and our condolences go out the friends and family of the band member who has sadly passed away

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013
    I have been informed we are in the same field as we was in last year , for those of you who don't know it is the first gate on the right as you drive into the campsite ,please close the gate behind you and any members arriving on Thursday please park on the outside grass around the drive way not the centre grass . I will be arriving Friday Morning
    Likes Nabsim liked this post
    Thanks yorkslass, Caz thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013
    I am looking for a assistant steward who would like to help me out over the weekend . Phil is helping me also, but I need someone to look after things Sunday Evening and also Monday , If you would like to help me please let me know . Thank you

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013
    Thank you to El-Sid ( DWALLER ) for joining this weekends steward team
    Likes Caz liked this post

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information