CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Lincolnshire Bike Week 2018 - All Welcome

Member Number
    Motorhome
    IVECO DAILY MWB Conversion.

Lincolnshire Bike Week 2018 - All Welcome

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Hello folks ,some of you may remember some of our little music events i have invited you to in the past years (Riverside Fest ,Brandon/Seaside Fest, Huttoft etc ) and i know those that came said you had a great time .I have been quiet for a while working on another event for this summer called Lincolnshire Bike Week but don't let the title put you off this is going to be a great event and is open to everyone just with a motorcycle theme ,lots of brilliant live music ,Firework displays ,camping (Including for vans and Motorhomes ) and loads to do and see all for a reasonable price .So this is an open invitation to you all to come and join us in Lincolnshire 18th -25th July for a great week of fun .Hope to catch up with some familiar faces ,Cheers ,Singerontour
    Details of the event here Home - Lincolnshire Bike Week Camper /van/Motorhome pitches are £12 per night per pitch, no EHU but toilets and showers provided ,brilliant bar 24 hr security and Medical services and on both Friday & Saturday night a brilliant main stage Music event in the Big Top for just £10(Adults) a night entry (£15 if you book for both nights) spaces available now for Friday Saturday and Sunday night and just 2 mins walk to the beach !!!!22382380_1225905947515404_4818483766769232103_o.jpg LBW Flyer jpeg.jpg
    Thanks mariesnowgoose, izwozral, Nabsim thanked for this post

Nabsim is offline Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    Will see if we can make this, I have missed Barton Bike night the last couple of years so this may help make up for it
    Don't Worry, Be Happy

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Citroen Relay swb
    What a shame, I'm off to the Upton Blues weekend ...

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Citroen Relay Arrom Motorhomes van conversion
    Would have loved to but also at Upton Blues!
    Likes carol liked this post

Thread Information