CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Anglesey Wales October Rally October 5th until 8th 2018

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013

Anglesey Wales October Rally October 5th until 8th 2018

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Anglesey Wales October Rally October 5th until 8th 2018

Trawan house campsite just outside Rhosneigr town, about 25 min walk away . This site is very quiet overlooking

Rhosneigr bay and spectacular views of
    snowdoniamountains , there is a railway line run at the back of the site but the noise is minimal and trains stop in the evening The price is 10 per unit per night this gives you access to the showers and toilets and also waste disposal.

The site is also dog friendly ( Dogs don't have to be on a lead but must be kept under control at all times and ALL poop must be cleaned up. If this is not adhered to then I will ask for all dogs to be put on the lead ) It is probably most dog friendly site in Wales.

If you want to come put your name down here

Important

Follow these directions not your sat nav or you will get stranded on narrow lanes

A55 junction 5
    Rhosneigr , turn right at the top of the slip road ( if your sat nav tries to turn you left IGNORE it as you will end up going down a very narrow and winding lane) go across the next roundabout then turn left at the next junction that will bring you into Bryngwran go past the pub on your l/h side then take next left at the cream coloured house, travel along the road past the petrol station then take next right at the large detached white house,( About 1/2 mile down the road after the petrol station ) go down the lane,it turns into a single track but don't worry as it is only for a short distance and keep right at the bottom it is sign posted Trawan House, go over a small bridge then over a cattle grid onto gravel road go past the two campsites on the left and keep right down the gravel track through the golf course and the site is at the end of the track ( A big white building ) The Roads are typical welsh roads so take care , I have taken my 7.5m autotrail down the lanes without any issues

You can come early and leave later if you want, but please let me know so I can notify the campsite

The list is as follows

1 Jeffmossy
    2 Admin
    3 Ian and Sue
    4 Newfpark
    5 Chrisb1701
    6 ian1950
    7 Chipvan
    8 LeeLinda
    9 Campervanannie
    10 Exwindsurfer
    11 Oppys
    12 robell
    13 Aeroman
    14 moonshadow
    15 Minisorella
    16 yorkslass
    17 hilsmac
    18 Juliet
    19 Dr Who
    20 Donrevy
    Last edited by jeffmossy; 12-08-2018 at 17:24.
    Likes donrevy liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson Allegro 93

Anglesey October Rally

Please book me a place.
    Thanks
    Likes jeffmossy liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mobilvetta EuroYacth 180X
    Hi Jeff, please put me down for this one.

Phil.

Thread Information