3 jack6trains EHU
Me and Lorraine are going to Anglesey for the August bank holiday . If you would like to join us please let me know and I will put your name down
Campsite fees £10 per night and if you require EHU it is £5 per night
Trewan Sands Crossing
Isle of Anglesey
Coord: 53.247738, -4.520924
Follow these directions, not your sat nav or you will get stranded on narrow lanes
- A55 junction 5 Rhosneigr, turn right at the top of the slip road ( if your sat nav tries to turn you left IGNORE it as you will end up going down a very narrow and winding lane)
- Go across the next roundabout
- Turn left at the next junction that will bring you into Bryngwran
- Go past the pub on your left hand side then take next left at the cream coloured house
- Travel along the road past the petrol station then take next right at the large detached white house,( About 1/2 mile down the road after the petrol station )
- Go down the lane, it turns into a single track but don't worry as it is only for a short distance
- Keep right at the bottom it is signposted Trawan House
- Go over a small bridge then over a cattle grid onto a gravel road
- Go past the two campsites on the left and keep right down the gravel track through the golf course and the site is at the end of the track ( A big white building )
The Roads are typical welsh roads so take care, I have taken my 7.5m Autotrail down the lanes without any issues.
Dogs are very welcome and do not have to be on a lead providing they are not allowed to roam and all poop must be cleaned up
Last edited by jeffmossy; 21-06-2019 at 18:34.
3 jack6trains EHU
Last edited by jeffmossy; 26-06-2019 at 16:35.
Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...........Cant remember
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)