CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Tab Content
    Yesterday, 20:18
    A US cyclist who signed up for a race in the wrong Birmingham.:lol-061: US man cycles in 'wrong Birmingham' race - BBC News
    0 replies | 51 view(s)
    Yesterday, 16:34
    We keep the motorhome permanently on the front drive and this morning went out to do a few errands.On our return I noticed a piece of paper pushed...
    22 replies | 513 view(s)
    Yesterday, 13:24
    Alf started a thread One for Channa in Off Topic Chat
    Mystery as snake handler, 31, is found dead next to pet python with '''serious injuries''' on his body — sparking police investigation Alf
    1 replies | 66 view(s)
    Yesterday, 08:22
    wakk44 started a thread Up North in Motorhome Chat
    A few pics of our recent tour of the north east.
    3 replies | 214 view(s)
    20-09-2017, 11:11
    Alf started a thread Motorhome Levy in Motorhome Chat
    The Western Isles MSP is now suggesting a levy on all motorhomes visiting the Outer Hebrides. Alf
    66 replies | 1746 view(s)
    17-09-2017, 19:38
    Alf started a thread Sat Nav in Motorhome Chat
    Just noted this setup on another forum Alf Groupe public Приколы WhatsApp | Facebook
    2 replies | 188 view(s)
    15-09-2017, 16:49
    wakk44 started a thread Squeaky Bum Time in Motorhome Chat
    We went through Alnwick town centre today and came to this archway which has a 9'3''warning and the van is 10'high.:scared: Any guesses on...
    29 replies | 943 view(s)
    14-09-2017, 16:46
    I'm looking for some non-slip mats for the double electric steps after nearly coming to grief yesterday in Northumberland. Recommendations anyone...
    15 replies | 369 view(s)
    12-09-2017, 18:59
    Alf started a thread Sad Day in Motorhome Chat
    A sad day for someone a Fiat Motorcarvan knocked a walker down and killed him on the A82 in Glencoe at lunch time this was near the lay by for the...
    22 replies | 927 view(s)
    06-09-2017, 06:13
    There is nothing worse than a Doctor's Receptionist who insists you tell her what is wrong with you in a room full of other patients. I know most...
    0 replies | 150 view(s)
    01-09-2017, 07:19
    wakk44 started a thread US Race Problems in Off Topic Chat
    In view of the parlous state of race relations in the USA I find this dashcam video of a police officer stating''we only shoot black people''quite...
    13 replies | 227 view(s)
    29-08-2017, 08:19
    I'm not sure which group suffers the most with this bit of brainless parking-Hymer owners,blue badge owners or just the motorhome fraternity in...
    23 replies | 1076 view(s)
No More Results

10 Visitor Messages

1. HI Jim: Believe it or not I have just noticed your message from May about awning fixing(you must think me ill mannered). I don't need it but thank you for your kindness and am more than happy with the awning.

Regards: Duncan
  2. Hi Jim. The Rutland windcharger doesn't work well unless it's sited well, it needs at least 15 knots of steady wind. 15 to 20 knots and I think it's producing about 2 amps but it'll do that all night long if your camping on the coast. I use the windturbine mostly when I'm on a kitesurfing tour and I'm camped right in the clear. Then it works well, I use a 60 watt solar panel plus the turbine. If it's windy and sunny I figured I'm producing 120 watts on the odd occasion.

The next size up produces a lot more current but it's noisy like a generator.

In the photo I'm camped right on the dunes up in the north-east of Scotland, the turbine kept us charged-up for TV in the evenings and whatever the water pump uses for showers. We hardly used any lighting and I'm all LED.

Regards
    Richard
  3. Yes I would like to buy your awning,I live in Newcastle West(Lemington:just near A1 bridge).My phone is 0191 2646428,if you could ring I'll sort out collection/payment with you.
    Regards: Duncan
  4. Hi: I could be interested in buying your awning,if still for sale,depending on price & colour.
    Regards: D.R.
  5. Hi Again,

Don't know how to pm on this site, but you can e-mail me on davidlindley@sky.com and I'll give you my phone number. Perhaps then I can convince you of my ability to bring influence on things and give you some examples. I just tried writing it all to you, but the message was about four times longer than permitted. Please do get in touch as we obviously share an interest and it would be good to chat to you.

Caspar

ps Moi aussi, j'aime bien les chiens. Mon nom Caspar, c'est le nom de mon chien!
  6. Hi Maingate,
    Hope you read my post before admin closed it - I believe it to be pertinant. Good luck with your future camping - the offer of a public meeting still stands as long as it is amicable and professional - that's how I work! All the best, Caspar
  7. View Conversation
    Hi Maingate have just sent you an e-mail with a list of dogging sites you requested!!
  8. hi there i live in gateshead just bought my first camper van looking farward to traveling when weather gets warmer having problems with the heating at the minuite need to get it sorted my camper is a talbat express auto sleeper rapsodey hoping to have some good times with it just getting to now some places to go me and wife love traveling so going to give motor home a go
  9. View Conversation
    nice pussy lol
  10. lol, I find brake cleaner to be very effective, but not the sort of thing I would really suggest on a public forum ;)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
About maingate

Basic Information

Date of Birth
April 13, 1947 (70)
About maingate
Vehicle:
Burstner Delphin Performance T821

Signature

My dream job is to be a sound engineer. I don't know why, I just want to - want to.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Albums
Total Albums
Total Photos
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
14-07-2010 17:27
General Information