CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Tab Content
    12-08-2017, 06:52
    Scientific analysis of peeing. Physicists probe urination 'splashback' problem - BBC News
    17 replies | 371 view(s)
    08-08-2017, 20:45
    Just heard that Glen Campbell has died.A real talent with a golden voice rip.
    9 replies | 156 view(s)
    08-08-2017, 17:28
    Alf started a thread Big Pussy Wedding in Motorhome Chat
    This Saturday sees the loss of one of the pretty Forum Members, can you guess which Pussy Cat is getting married this Saturday. :sad: :cry: ...
    15 replies | 359 view(s)
    05-08-2017, 09:15
    Alf started a thread Midge Forecast in Motorhome Chat
    It seems that the Midge Forecast are saying this year will be a bumper year for the dreaded midge an increase of 40% the figure of 68 billion is...
    17 replies | 465 view(s)
    03-08-2017, 18:18
    I've done several hundred miles in the van over the last couple of days in the home counties and eastern england and have been surprised at the poor...
    13 replies | 346 view(s)
    02-08-2017, 07:48
    wakk44 started a thread Some folks!! in Motorhome Chat
    On a camping and caravanning club temporary holiday site at a school for a few days.The campers have the use of the school toilets and there is a WC...
    9 replies | 284 view(s)
    30-07-2017, 11:50
    wakk44 started a thread Shower Rant in Motorhome Chat
    On a very very busy camping and caravan club site during the first week of the school holidays and I and am struggling to get a shower in the...
    23 replies | 635 view(s)
    28-07-2017, 08:24
    wakk44 started a thread 7 Day Quiz in Joke, Fun And Games
    I must pay more attention-only got 4 out of 7.:( 7 days quiz: Who cancelled their tour? - BBC News
    4 replies | 67 view(s)
    25-07-2017, 13:27
    Alf started a thread Fridge Spares in Motorhome Chat
    Any one with a faulty fridge ? Dometic electrolux caravan motorhome fridge cooling unit rm4210 Dometic electrolux caravan motorhome fridge...
    1 replies | 80 view(s)
No More Results

10 Visitor Messages

1. HI Jim: Believe it or not I have just noticed your message from May about awning fixing(you must think me ill mannered). I don't need it but thank you for your kindness and am more than happy with the awning.

Regards: Duncan
  2. Hi Jim. The Rutland windcharger doesn't work well unless it's sited well, it needs at least 15 knots of steady wind. 15 to 20 knots and I think it's producing about 2 amps but it'll do that all night long if your camping on the coast. I use the windturbine mostly when I'm on a kitesurfing tour and I'm camped right in the clear. Then it works well, I use a 60 watt solar panel plus the turbine. If it's windy and sunny I figured I'm producing 120 watts on the odd occasion.

The next size up produces a lot more current but it's noisy like a generator.

In the photo I'm camped right on the dunes up in the north-east of Scotland, the turbine kept us charged-up for TV in the evenings and whatever the water pump uses for showers. We hardly used any lighting and I'm all LED.

Regards
    Richard
  3. Yes I would like to buy your awning,I live in Newcastle West(Lemington:just near A1 bridge).My phone is 0191 2646428,if you could ring I'll sort out collection/payment with you.
    Regards: Duncan
  4. Hi: I could be interested in buying your awning,if still for sale,depending on price & colour.
    Regards: D.R.
  5. Hi Again,

Don't know how to pm on this site, but you can e-mail me on davidlindley@sky.com and I'll give you my phone number. Perhaps then I can convince you of my ability to bring influence on things and give you some examples. I just tried writing it all to you, but the message was about four times longer than permitted. Please do get in touch as we obviously share an interest and it would be good to chat to you.

Caspar

ps Moi aussi, j'aime bien les chiens. Mon nom Caspar, c'est le nom de mon chien!
  6. Hi Maingate,
    Hope you read my post before admin closed it - I believe it to be pertinant. Good luck with your future camping - the offer of a public meeting still stands as long as it is amicable and professional - that's how I work! All the best, Caspar
  7. View Conversation
    Hi Maingate have just sent you an e-mail with a list of dogging sites you requested!!
  8. hi there i live in gateshead just bought my first camper van looking farward to traveling when weather gets warmer having problems with the heating at the minuite need to get it sorted my camper is a talbat express auto sleeper rapsodey hoping to have some good times with it just getting to now some places to go me and wife love traveling so going to give motor home a go
  9. View Conversation
    nice pussy lol
  10. lol, I find brake cleaner to be very effective, but not the sort of thing I would really suggest on a public forum ;)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
About maingate

Basic Information

Date of Birth
April 13, 1947 (70)
About maingate
Retired Mech. Engineer
Vehicle:
Burstner Delphin T821

Signature

I used to be addicted to the Hokey Cokey but I turned myself around.
That's what it's all about.

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Albums
Total Albums
Total Photos
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
14-07-2010 17:27