CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Tab Content
    Yesterday, 20:05
    There's not many musicians that can do a decent rendition of stairway to heaven but this has to be one of the best cover versions by Ann Wilson of...
    9 replies | 99 view(s)
    27-03-2017, 19:34
    Alf started a thread Was this you in Sticker Spotted Forum
    Barnsley today a Auto Sleeper Renault Rapport on Sheffield Road sticker in rear window and on i. Alf
    8 replies | 239 view(s)
    22-03-2017, 11:50
    Alf started a thread Eigg in Off Topic Chat
    Interesting story about Eigg Alf Bones of clan massacre victims found in Eigg cave - The Scotsman
    5 replies | 136 view(s)
    20-03-2017, 21:31
    wakk44 started a thread uSwitch in Off Topic Chat
    As my dual energy tariff with Scottish Power is due to end in April I went onto this energy comparison website...Compare Energy Prices | Cheapest Gas...
    0 replies | 64 view(s)
    20-03-2017, 09:54
    Alf started a thread V w t5 in For Sale / Wanted
    Internal Thermal Screens for VW T5 ( Mirco & Alex Magnani ) came with van and never used. 30 plus postage. Alf
    0 replies | 59 view(s)
    16-03-2017, 11:10
    Phil what's happening here 12 year old boy robs pensioner at knife point I thought you said this was a crime free area. Alf
    11 replies | 251 view(s)
    16-03-2017, 07:17
    The very thought of this brings tears to my eyes. Doctors report rare case of ?penile strangulation? - BBC News
    8 replies | 188 view(s)
    07-03-2017, 09:27
    Female pedestrian signs in Australia with women in dresses.:rolleyes2: Female pedestrian signals ignite debate in Australia - BBC News The...
    9 replies | 279 view(s)
    05-03-2017, 11:29
    There are so many of these online glasses companies springing up I would like some feedback from any members who has used one.I have got to have some...
    47 replies | 761 view(s)
    01-03-2017, 06:36
    wakk44 started a thread Finders Keepers in Off Topic Chat
    A woman who found 20 on the floor is guilty of theft and has to pay 175 in costs and compensation. Woman who found 20 note on floor convicted...
    0 replies | 68 view(s)
No More Results

10 Visitor Messages

1. HI Jim: Believe it or not I have just noticed your message from May about awning fixing(you must think me ill mannered). I don't need it but thank you for your kindness and am more than happy with the awning.

Regards: Duncan
  2. View Conversation
    Hi Jim. The Rutland windcharger doesn't work well unless it's sited well, it needs at least 15 knots of steady wind. 15 to 20 knots and I think it's producing about 2 amps but it'll do that all night long if your camping on the coast. I use the windturbine mostly when I'm on a kitesurfing tour and I'm camped right in the clear. Then it works well, I use a 60 watt solar panel plus the turbine. If it's windy and sunny I figured I'm producing 120 watts on the odd occasion.

The next size up produces a lot more current but it's noisy like a generator.

In the photo I'm camped right on the dunes up in the north-east of Scotland, the turbine kept us charged-up for TV in the evenings and whatever the water pump uses for showers. We hardly used any lighting and I'm all LED.

Regards
    Richard
  3. Yes I would like to buy your awning,I live in Newcastle West(Lemington:just near A1 bridge).My phone is 0191 2646428,if you could ring I'll sort out collection/payment with you.
    Regards: Duncan
  4. Hi: I could be interested in buying your awning,if still for sale,depending on price & colour.
    Regards: D.R.
  5. Hi Again,

Don't know how to pm on this site, but you can e-mail me on davidlindley@sky.com and I'll give you my phone number. Perhaps then I can convince you of my ability to bring influence on things and give you some examples. I just tried writing it all to you, but the message was about four times longer than permitted. Please do get in touch as we obviously share an interest and it would be good to chat to you.

Caspar

ps Moi aussi, j'aime bien les chiens. Mon nom Caspar, c'est le nom de mon chien!
  6. Hi Maingate,
    Hope you read my post before admin closed it - I believe it to be pertinant. Good luck with your future camping - the offer of a public meeting still stands as long as it is amicable and professional - that's how I work! All the best, Caspar
  7. View Conversation
    Hi Maingate have just sent you an e-mail with a list of dogging sites you requested!!
  8. hi there i live in gateshead just bought my first camper van looking farward to traveling when weather gets warmer having problems with the heating at the minuite need to get it sorted my camper is a talbat express auto sleeper rapsodey hoping to have some good times with it just getting to now some places to go me and wife love traveling so going to give motor home a go
  9. View Conversation
    nice pussy lol
  10. lol, I find brake cleaner to be very effective, but not the sort of thing I would really suggest on a public forum ;)
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10
About maingate

Basic Information

Date of Birth
April 13, 1947 (69)
About maingate
Subscribe to Newsletters:
Yes
Retired Mech. Engineer
Vehicle:
Burstner Delphin T821

Signature