CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Tab Content
No More Results

2 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    The great thing about the MagicPass is that some of the resorts are a lot lower than others so if really cold weather is due you can move to one of them, which will also be more likely to have extra facilities. For example, there was a LOT of snow, high winds and low temperatures due the 3rd week of Jan so we went to Charmey with a proper servicepoint and electric hookup in the lift carpark at about 850m. All the high resorts were closed because of snowdrifts and wind. I had an hour and a half at Charmey with the whole ski area to myself with 30cm of fresh snow on all the pistes, amazing! Another weekend and it was raining up to abut 2,500m so we went down to the shores of Lake Geneva for a few days and hung out there.

If you have any specific queries about your van mods or anything just ask. you can email on kevin@wildthings-canoes.co.uk

cheers
    Kev
  2. View Conversation
    Hi Pete, I thought I'd send you a message rather than divert the thread any more. I see you have a Burstner Aviano which I think should be quite well winterised. I'm sure that you have started searching around all the various motorhome forums for info on using your motorhome for skiing. There is also the motorhomeski website which is sadly hardly used these days but there is plenty of good advice on there.

coninued
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
About Peteabix

Basic Information

About Peteabix
Name:
Pete
Spouse Name:
Maureen
Vehicle:
Burstner Aviano

Statistics