CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Tab Content
No Recent Activity

7 Visitor Messages

1. Part two

Is our plan ok or will we run into trouble with autorities re visa? Everyone we speak to seems to think we won't have any problems as we will not be staying anywhere over our allotted 90 day periods. If you can offer us any assistance on any motorhoming tips then we wqould be very grateful. Email us and we will be able to contact you in Australia while you are home. thanks in anticipation
  2. Hi Tony
    We are also Sydney siders. We are planning a long trip to Europe. We are going to purchase a new Autotrail Scout in Uk with the view to travelling for about two years trhen shipping it home to travel oz for retirement. We have done extensive research on all matters however find little info in relation to Australians motorhoming in Europe and how they go about visa etc. We think we can extend out time successfully by being in Uk for short periods (eg 3 months) then going to Europe and moving in and out of Schengen countries. We have family (children) living in Holland as well. Dutch citizens.
  3. Hi Tony,
    V. interesting travels..we werein Morocco last winter for three months. Thinking maybe Italy this time - Nov-March - what d'you think on weather etc?
    Happy travels
  4. Hi Tony
    Would you be so kind as to tell how to write a new tread. I can reply etc but I cannot find any button for a new tread. What am I missing here.

Regards

Len
  5. Good article of yours on the CMCA forum
  6. Hi Roger,
    Yes, I should but never seem to get the time. Retirement is very time-consuming - and anyway, we are heading back to Europe mid December. This time heading south to spend a couple of months (or more) in Morocco and then slowly back through Spain and Portugal and southern France to Stuttgart where we leave the motorhome. Trip after that will be Italy, Greece and mainly Turkey.
    Don't think I'll bother following your route back here though. Stupid front-wheel drive is just not cut out for gravelly uphill roads - or even wet grass at times.
  7. View Conversation
    G'day Tony, see you are back in Aus. How about a write up on your travels - or have I missed them somehow?

Regards

Roger
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
About Tony Lee

Basic Information

About Tony Lee
Vehicle:
5 vehicles in four countries. Hobby in Germany, Airstream Cutter in USA, MCI MH & OKA 4WD in Oz,

Signature

Tony
International Grey Nomad - currently in Brazil, next Bolivia, Chile and Argentina

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message
21-02-2010 03:18
General Information
Last Activity
21-11-2017 20:22
Referrals