CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Tab Content
No Recent Activity

16 Visitor Messages

1. View Conversation
    Hi Wee-z, thanks for the reminder but sorry we didn't manage down. Been over in the western isles wilding for the last 3 weeks, just arrived home today, Mon 31st. When we come off the ferry at Oban yesterday I had the faint recollection that there was a meet up at a garden centre near Inverness, thankfully we decided to head for home as I see it aint on till 17th July - might manage to that one. Hope to meet up sometime this year, Dave
  2. Thanks from fellow Scots
  3. View Conversation
    Hi Tony, just found this on ebay, dont know if your interested,item no.
    Cheers, Pete
  4. Hi Tony and Family.
    Thank you for your kind messages the flowers are lovely, I am still coming to terms with what has happend it does not seem real. This is the first time on the computer.
    All the best for the new year to you all. Love Liz
  5. View Conversation
    Hi Tony,yes,lol enjoying the arcade,not as if i have nothing better to do with my time though!!!!!Its a good site this one,a mine of information.
  6. hi tony . ive just been looking on e bay and there is a compass drifter same as mine only engine is bigger its a 2.5 its gone on at 6000. just thought id let you no
  7. Hi, you guys, is everything OK? not seen you in post for a few days, hope you are all well etc. Paol.
  8. View Conversation
    Hi Tony

Sorry only just picked up your message! I think the score you've now posted on Mine Sweeper is Unbelievable, to break 100 that going some.... I think that going to be there for some time.

Very Well-done, I’ll keep trying - Andy
  9. Nice to be thanked
  10. Hiya..only just seen this...My partner is now living in it,and im joining him soon....taking off in a couple of weeks...and all seems to be going well so far..thanks for asking.x
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 16
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
About Wee-z

Basic Information

Statistics

Total Posts
Total Posts
Posts Per Day
Visitor Messages
Total Messages
Most Recent Message