CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thanks AIB

Member Number:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by oppy View Post
    I have filled in the online form--------------------no responce, two emails---------------------no responce, won a 150 voucher in the draw--------------not received, going back to Caravan Guard
    I am sorry Oppy but it takes time to administer these things. What did they say when you phoned them?

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    I am sorry Oppy but it takes time to administer these things. What did they say when you phoned them?
    I didn't telephone, I filled in the online application which stated that someone would telephone me once I'd submitted it.

I shall try to re-submit my application, but when someone says that they will telephone, I expect that they will
    Last edited by oppy; 17-10-2016 at 19:31.
    A shiny roof is the sign of a sick mind

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries

how to To AiB, an apology

For my previous rant, I apologise most sincerely to AiB. I have just taken out an insurance policy with them. They are a delight to deal with and most polite, none of this 'mate', 'pal', 'guys' or even Peter, just proper old fashioned courtesy with 'sir' and Mr Hopwood as the terms of address. Because I am not very confident on the telephone I had to wait for them to contact me rather than the other way round, and after what I had said on this forum, I must admit that I was surprised when the call came. The quote was 30+ lower than Caravan Guard, and thanks to Phil and the WC Autumn draw, the final cost (20 per month for nine months) is terrific.

So once again Leah and all at Airsports Insurance Bureau Ltd, my most humble apologies and grateful thanks.
    Peter
    A shiny roof is the sign of a sick mind
    Likes - delicagirl, channa, Minisorella, AIBinsurance, lthoel2 liked this post
    Thanks - wakk44 Thanked this person

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Just moved to AIB - 84 cheaper than my previous for almost identical cover (very slightly higher excess) found one company cheaper but as I had never heard of them I gave them a miss.
    Likes - AIBinsurance liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by malagaoth View Post
    Just moved to AIB - 84 cheaper than my previous for almost identical cover (very slightly higher excess) found one company cheaper but as I had never heard of them I gave them a miss.
    If you had paid to be a full member your discount would cover your subs to be a full member then qualify for other benefits

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    give me time to come around to the idea...I hate parting with cash and now you mentioning it has my heart all of a flutter!

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Thank you for your business and kind comments. It's much appreciated
    Upto 15% discount for Wildcamping.co.uk members. Make sure you tell us you are a member when you ring: 02380 268 351

http://www.aib-insurance.co.uk/products/car-insurance/motorhome-insurance

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    give me time to come around to the idea...I hate parting with cash and now you mentioning it has my heart all of a flutter!
    I felt the same way: paying 20 for use of a website seems steep. But it is well worth it just for the POI files, let alone the saving on insurance.
    Likes - trevskoda liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    I agree will all so far, but please be careful!!
    Yes ABI insure you and Yes you can travel abroad for extended periods with full insurance cover.
    Where I fell foul was to also get breakdown as part of this package.
    I assumed it was the same as the insurance!!!
    But NO it was not, it only covers you for 30 days abroad and for only 2 trips a year a total of 60 days!
    So be very careful of these insurers and DO NOT take your breakdown to be the same.
    You will only find out when you need them!
    As with any legal form it's down to the small print!
    John
    Likes - trevskoda liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information