CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it worth becoming a Full Member?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Pilote

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    This site apart from being just excellent has saved us a fortune. How?

well apart from the excellent POI set and now the water points which to our minds are even more important... is the savings we have made on insurance which we found via the site.

We not only insure the vehicle but 7 properties as well and they have been very good insurers, cost effective and efficient.

This is a truly excellent forum and many thanks from us to MR Admin, an outstanding individual in our view.

We would thoroughly recommend the modest annual fee as a very good investment.

PW

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    Quote Originally Posted by Pilotewanderers View Post
    This site apart from being just excellent has saved us a fortune. How?

well apart from the excellent POI set and now the water points which to our minds are even more important... is the savings we have made on insurance which we found via the site.

We not only insure the vehicle but 7 properties as well and they have been very good insurers, cost effective and efficient.

This is a truly excellent forum and many thanks from us to MR Admin, an outstanding individual in our view.

We would thoroughly recommend the modest annual fee as a very good investment.

PW
    The Saving I made form AIB would cover membership for the next 35 years !!! ( don't tell Phil and give him strange ideas ) plus I wouldnt inflict myself upon you lot for that long.....thats if i make it to 87 !!!

Channa

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Timberland Destiny

the great debate

I opened a thread titled "self defeating" and was in exactly same mind set as yourself, not regarding the cost so much as the ethics of promoting some free spots to the extent that they will cause local opposition and overnighting would then be banned.

The response to my dilemma from other members was quite refreshing, always bearing in mind the old 80/20 rule in any organisation. Anyway the upshot is I have sent away my full membership fee and will see how it goes. Bear in mind the fee for seven weeks is the price of a cup of coffee these days.....

neilrim Guest
    Old thread I know, but i love this forum. I haven't used any of the POI's or any of the discounts yet, but I have learned so much reading the posts so much from the full members.

Neil

Member Number
    Motorhome
    09 Fiat Ducato 2.3 Swift Mondial RL
    Quote Originally Posted by tidewatcher View Post
    I opened a thread titled "self defeating" and was in exactly same mind set as yourself, not regarding the cost so much as the ethics of promoting some free spots to the extent that they will cause local opposition and overnighting would then be banned.

The response to my dilemma from other members was quite refreshing, always bearing in mind the old 80/20 rule in any organisation. Anyway the upshot is I have sent away my full membership fee and will see how it goes. Bear in mind the fee for seven weeks is the price of a cup of coffee these days.....
    You need to come to Ossett market. You could get 2 from us for that price.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Dethleffs 4 Travel
    Worth the price just for the entertainment!

Not used the discounts yet (not been a member long enough) but the knowledge sharing, banter and POI stuff is worth it on its own.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 400 Peugeot Boxer 2.0
    Probably worth it just for the Gas it discount code.....if only I knew how to get it!

Can anybody PM me with it?

Wooie1958 is offline Cupid Stunt
    Name: Hey You
    Spouse: Yes M`Lady

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Castaway 500 LL
    Quote Originally Posted by bartman View Post
    Probably worth it just for the Gas it discount code.....if only I knew how to get it!

Can anybody PM me with it?
    PM sent
    Trust No One

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 400 Peugeot Boxer 2.0
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooie1958 View Post
    PM sent
    Thanks - gone for it!

Member Number
    Just spent three weeks wilding around Cornwall and Devon with the help of the POI set and app.
    We spent two nights on campsites in 18 days.
    The locations were fantastic and perfect for us.
    Must have saved 200 in site fees.
    Thanks.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread Information