CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread: Is it worth becoming a Full Member?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    citroen relay

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Its worth every penny Phil.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    vauxhall movano
    As i've said recently saved over 500 on AIB Alpha and Gasit in total lets not forget the POI's ive stayed at
    of course not for getting the world of knowledge available here on the forum Thanks to Admin too

Member Number
    Motorhome
    89 Ford Transit LWB
    Absolutely! I've only been a member for a couple of weeks (although I was lurking for the couple of weeks before), and I've already received some great build tips, stayed at at least 6 poi and recommended spots, sourced the answers to a couple of problems I've been having and been made to feel like part of the family already! It's a great board and really welcoming, best howevermuchitwas I've ever spent - cheers!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift sundance 500 lifestyle motorhome

Worth it

well worth it lots of great information.............and saved a fortune using many wild camping spots worth every penny

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1996 Dethleffs Globe Trotter
    I've already saved my membership fee and I've just saved it all over again having just returned from three nights wild camping in Yorkshire.

We spent Thursday night here, Friday night here and Saturday night here.

This is in addition to all the help and advice I've received from fellow members

So if you're still a free member I would urge you to join now, you won't regret it

Regards,
    Del
    I have PMA (Positive Mental Attitude) I'm Positive, I'm Mental and now I have Attitude.

The laird is online now Full Member
    Name: Gordon
    Spouse: Fonky fi

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer b544 and luv it
    Well stated just a pity more don't post up info like this for others who are free members

Member Number
    Motorhome
    peugeot boxer compass
    Worth every penny ,where else would you get advise , offers of help when building your own van,
    POI locations etc , and to meet up with fellow members lovely bunch of folk keep up the good work Phil

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mercedes sprinter, converted

Defo worth it

Well where to start, I think for me it's been the help I needed to get break down cover. I had tried all I could think of myself and didn't get very far as the vans long and heavy! on this site I asked and lovely people helped point me in the direction I needed. I was so great full . That for me was worth the membership fees knowing I had someone to ask for advice. Then there's the poi .I'v used many all over Wales and Cornwall making fantastic family holidays staying in amazing wild places where my children have loved to explore the great out doors( much better than a travelodge in town I think). We are about to start to go to some meets, I'm really looking forward to that
    Maci

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Elddis Autoquest

Savings

Just joined the site today,hopefully this site will give us the opening we need to be able to just get up and go when we feel like a break,without having to book into a site in advance.

The laird is online now Full Member
    Name: Gordon
    Spouse: Fonky fi

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer b544 and luv it
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronela View Post
    Just joined the site today,hopefully this site will give us the opening we need to be able to just get up and go when we feel like a break,without having to book into a site in advance.
    Keep watching for get togethers and meetings as the help,advise and info is second to none and great value for the amount you pay
    Last edited by The laird; 03-04-2017 at 15:17.

Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 LastLast

Thread Information