CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it worth becoming a Full Member?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    motorhome

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by bubwal View Post
    Recently joined after getting my first van end of Janaury. Worth every penny! Saved on camping in a spot in Devon last month and we are off wildcamping for a couple of night tomorrow, in Pembrokeshire. The POI is worth it in itself. I certainly will be renewing my membership each year

Haven't taken advantage of the discounts yet but will. One question - can you point to this Gas IT, can't find the details and need a refill very soon.
    Look in the Wales group in community for info on Pembroke.

I would recomend the Point pub in Angle.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Roadscout R by globecar

Well worth it

Ive not used the poi's yet but I will talk the co-pilot into it soon. I enjoy the blogs and the banter and think its worth every penny. Good site . Regards to all

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Globecar Family Scout L

lovi it!

Its worth twice the price just for the entertainment value from all the loonis on this site! Never laughed so much for decades. Don't bother with the Tele anymore after 6 months have at last managed to down load the POI's, just got to spend another half year Lear ning go use it!The bonus? Saved a fortune installing Gas It, Had some great W/E meets with fab people and met up with an old school buddy after 45 years! Won't bother renewing my membership with another MH Club, full of stuffed shirts! Thanks Phil you're doing a great job.
    Live the life today, It might be gone tomorrow! Myk

Member Number
    Motorhome
    autotrail imala715
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    i know i am tempting fate here but.....

Is it worth becoming a full member?
    Do you feel that you get good value for the 39p per week?
    Have you saved money on your insurance from aib?
    Have you used the discount from gas it or johns cross?
    Do you feel happier supporting the the community and helping pay the running costs?
    Are you happy with the support you get from me?

Please only respond if you are a full member.

And please try and keep this thread serious, there is a place for banter and comedy. (this is not it)
    yes yes yes yes

Member Number
    Motorhome
    motorhome. Rapido 986F

DEF YES, just for this site alone, information can be invaluable, as soon as my van is back on the road will start using the poi's as you save pounds on over-rated site fees.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    mb508d
    I am in the middle of building my MH at the moment so have'nt taken advantage of POI's but will do one day,in the meantime reading the posts is great ,its informative ,funny,and always interesting, 39p! you cant buy a packet of crisp for 39p.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    mclouis lagan 410
    I love this site I haven't posted comments hope this does not class me as a freeloader.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Pilote Galaxy 240
    Well I have to agree with all the comments, you meet nice people, when you are down someone puts on a post that makes you laugh, if you don't like a thread you don't read it so it cannot offend you. I have posted several questions all been answered and problems sorted. I love this site and visit it at least 3/4 times a day, I usually leave myself logged in - but it logs me out when I go to do other things. A big thank you from me and a big thank you from Ron.
    You can take the girl out of Wales but you cannot take Wales out of the girl

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B544
    Love it...worth it?....definately. Use the POI's all the time and all the help i have recieved and appreciated so much makes it all worthwhile. I have learnt so much from so many helpfull members here full and free. My membership was renewed a few days ago and im glad it did. Keep up the good work phil....but also a forum and site are only as good as the members...so i think you all can give youselves a pat on the back for making this such a great site.
    The less you want the more you live .

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Swift Escape 664

Great site

I have just joined up for another year (third),we have used the Gas IT discount best thing I ever bought for the Van it has paid for it's self already and will saves me about 14 per refill and I could not do without it in Europe.We have not used POI as yet as I still can't load them on my sat nav,but maybe thats something we can get help with at the Hereford Meet.Always good banter and help on this site from many people and a lot I have never met but a vast base of Knowledge to be had,you just need to ask.The site it's self is easy to navigate and well setout.And of course last but not least the amazing MorgantheMoon who puts a lot of work into the meets and is most welcoming to all attending.Still hope to meet you Phil,a great site well done.

Snowbirds.

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information