CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: BBC R2 J vine - Truck drivers gassed

Member Number

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    People knock John h and there is many a time our opinions differ and on others agree, His values entrenched and I sort of os that, courage of ones convictions

Channa
    'Courage of ones convictions' is best defined to me by the protestor fronting down the tanks in Tianamen Square, seemingly oblivious to the probable consequences.
    Posting on a forum has no really tangible negative consequences. Just a
    possibility of hurt pride. Merely a simple matter of pulling the plug and getting
    on with something else. Flexible objective/subjective viewpoints have equal airing access
    as do the consistently obstinate, and often enough on political threads it's a contest between the two, the poster with the last post wins, due no doubt to
    possessing the highest boredom threshold.
    Last edited by Byronic; 11-01-2017 at 10:15.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Autoquest 400 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by yeoblade View Post
    LORRY-jackers are spraying knock-out gas into truck cabs before ransacking vehicles while the drivers lie unconscious. Crooks are able to incapacitate sleeping truckers by using a 3 pounds can engine spray which contains the anaesthetic ether.

We all like disguising gassing incidents.........
    Oh gawd not again. Urban legend not possible. Now wheres that A frame thread. lol.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I
    Quote Originally Posted by yeoblade View Post
    LORRY-jackers are spraying knock-out gas into truck cabs before ransacking vehicles while the drivers lie unconscious. Crooks are able to incapacitate sleeping truckers by using a 3 pounds can engine spray which contains the anaesthetic ether.

We all like disguising gassing incidents.........
    Well! I have just got off the Phone to my mate Donald in Washington, He went a bit bonkers and started to shout about MORE FALSE NEWS, It is those lying people at the BBC,and CNN, they LIE and spread this FALSE NEWS. He is getting the FBI to investigate it immediately as it might be a Terrorists plot to blow up trucks using gas bombs, and they might try it is the USA, as well, the French are a dodgy lot. Might be North Koreans.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesting Zombie View Post
    Is this -
    Madam Minisorella's Wild side coming out !.
    Hey YOU GO GIRL !
    I thought you left in disgust,, but you kept looking, we have to don't we.

chrismilo is offline Full Member
    Name: Chris
    Spouse: Looking Again

Member Number
    Motorhome
    vauxhall movano
    Quote Originally Posted by Rich and Sarah View Post
    So where do people empty their grey water. Thought I'd change the subject to one that has never got anyone ranting and raving lol
    Mind you some grey water is pungent enough to knock someone out !!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    Quote Originally Posted by GWAYGWAY View Post
    I thought you left in disgust,, but you kept looking, we have to don't we.
    Who me or zombie? If you mean me... Annie put me back in my box and confiscated the wine, so I've mostly behaved since then

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer Exsis I562 stolen replaced with a Hobby Siesta
    Quote Originally Posted by GWAYGWAY View Post
    Well! I have just got off the Phone to my mate Donald in Washington, He went a bit bonkers and started to shout about MORE FALSE NEWS, It is those lying people at the BBC,and CNN, they LIE and spread this FALSE NEWS. He is getting the FBI to investigate it immediately as it might be a Terrorists plot to blow up trucks using gas bombs, and they might try it is the USA, as well, the French are a dodgy lot. Might be North Koreans.
    Have you been drinking?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    LR Discovery
    I blame the Russians. Clearly and without any doubt it is the Russians doing this. It is a well known fact that Putin hates truck drivers.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    transit lwb semi high panal van
    Quote Originally Posted by AIKIDOMO View Post
    Oh gawd not again. Urban legend not possible. Now wheres that A frame thread. lol.
    post before yours was 6 weeks ago

this thread had died before you restarted it, by complaining about it.

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    9 days in the new year I cant wait.

I have a serious question which possibly answers more than it asks.

Brother Tbear is a trained anaesthetist , years of training so as to not kill anybody. So some numpty with a 4 spray can of sure start can miraculously calculate the amount required to render the occupant of a truck unconscious !!! ???? ......If you were that bright be de frauding banks .....it doesn't make sense...must be a quiet news day we need a state leader to snuff it

Channa
    Sorry Channa but I am not an Anaesthetist, just his/her assistant. I am a tech, not a doctor. After saying that, the rest of what you say is very true. Anaesthetists cannot practice on their own. By law they must have a fully qualified assistant with them. They also must use minimum monitoring which consists of BP, ECG, Oximetry and multi gas analyser. With all this in place and all the support and resuscitation equipment available in a modern anaesthetic room you are as safe having a routine anaesthetic as you are during your journey to the hospital. Without it, you end up with a situation a lot worse that when the Russian special forces tried to gas the rebels. They where highly trained people with medical backup and look how many they killed.

Richard

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information