CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: new laws in France to affect Brits only

Member Number:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Cass View Post
    I thought it would be something like that thanks
    I just popped ours with our reg docs and insurance, as you just never know if it could be required
    Tramping the Dream, Chasing Rainbows, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine, and sometimes, just scootering around!
    Graham

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooie1958 View Post
    Which " Vehicle category " did you put yours in ?
    I did answer, did you not see?
    Tramping the Dream, Chasing Rainbows, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine, and sometimes, just scootering around!
    Graham

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by grath View Post
    I did answer, did you not see?

Yes i saw it but didn`t have time to reply.

Just done ours now, got the email confirmation within a minute. There aren`t any emissions details on my V5 either so we`ll see what happens.

I was pleasantly surprised when it accepted my Caxton FX card as i`ve still a hundred-ish euros on it from last year so i thought i`d try it and bingo it did
    Hang On A Minute, I`ll Get My Hankie

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by yeoblade View Post
    My van WAS LEZ compliant but, I had it uprated to PHG class, 3.85t ,and now it ISN'T. doh. It is the SAME engine.
    There seems to be plenty of third party websites out there, to sell you some sticker and make a quick buck, these emissions stickers
    Though it is the same engine, accelerating a heavier vehicle will require more time spent in the intermediate gears, so that the engine will consume more fuel whilst accelerating, leading to additional pollution.

Regards,
    Martlet.

Member Number:

Not received yet

You might well have sent your payments off, they might well have been stopped from you bank accounts, you might well have received a confirmation email etc. but how long will you have to wait for the blessed thing to arrive?
    I have now been waiting for over 5 weeks and still nothing has arrived!!

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by Buzzy Beans View Post
    You might well have sent your payments off, they might well have been stopped from you bank accounts, you might well have received a confirmation email etc. but how long will you have to wait for the blessed thing to arrive?

Have you tried tracking your order ?
    Hang On A Minute, I`ll Get My Hankie

Member Number:
    I posted earlier, you must have missed it! ours arrived in one week from ordering, in fact I think it was 6 days!
    Will report when the second one I ordered for our scooter arrives!
    Graham

Member Number:
    It seems to be very hit and miss judging by the responses. Ours arrived after 5 weeks. I sent them an email after 3 weeks and received a response saying I could print out the reply and use that if it was urgent. The window sticker arrived a week later.
    Dave

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by grath View Post
    Just to recap.
    The sticker for our van took from order to arrival one week
    I ordered a sticker for the scooter on Saturday afternoon and overnight I have received the confirmation of posting email.
    Lets hope it arrives as quickly as the one for our van.
    However soon we will be running out of suitable places to stick them Please don't tell me!
    I wonder what problems people will encounter after a windscreen replacement!

I have a 3 sticker for the van and a 2 sticker coming for the scooter
    There seems to be no consistency as to what sticker you get. Vehicles (diesel) registered since 1st Jam 2011 that have Euro 5 or Euro 6 engines, should receive the Yellow 2 sticker.
    I have been sent an Orange 3 sticker for a 2015 Euro 5 engine motorhome, and I have seen several other anomalies in the system too, where others appear to have received the wrong sticker, according to other info as to which sticker you should get!

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by TR5 View Post
    There seems to be no consistency as to what sticker you get. Vehicles (diesel) registered since 1st Jam 2011 and are Euro 5 or Euro 6 engines, should receive the Yellow 2 sticker.
    I have been sent an Orange 3 sticker for a 2015 Euro 5 engine motorhome, and I have seen several other anomalies in the system too, where others appear to have received the wrong sticker, according to other info as to which sticker you should get!
    Our van is late 2010 and Euro 4. and I received a Orange 3 sticker
    Our scooter was new in January 2016 and has been designated a yellow 2 sticker. I did not enter any Euro standards.
    Try this
    https://www.certificat-air.gouv.fr/en/simulation
    Graham

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread Information