CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dash cam....headache!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Iveco Daily self-build

Dash cam....headache!

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    I've been researching dash cams on't Tinterweb, have looked at loads, and read so many reviews, that my head is full of pain Any one got any good recommends of any dash cams, without breaking the bank and doesn’t have reliability issues.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Self-build
    There are a lot of very good units out there now.

I've got a Transcend Drivepro which is very good, but plenty of alternatives.

Try here for some reviews - Techmoan - What is the best Dashcam?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Lunar Premier H622

Maplin

Go and look in your local Maplins.

I suggest that GPS is not really needed but your choice.
    You will see what you get and....

I have always found Maplins good for returning an item
    In Car Cameras | Maplin

I got this one
    Oitez 720p Dash Cam | Maplin

Member Number
    Motorhome
    nu venture rio
    I bought a really cheap one about £15. IT works ok .

Member Number
    Got an Ipad/android tablet .....quite a few decent free dash cam apps out there that are pretty well specced .

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    I got a cheap one from Lidl for £29.99... an impulse buy, so I didn't have an opportunity to over-think it! I'm impressed with it. I then discovered that a friend paid around £150 to have virtually the same one installed in her car with hidden cables, etc. They each do the same job, with the same functions and features, so I'm hugely relieved for once that I didn't do the endless consumer research thing that I usually do and end up spending a fortune

Member Number
    Motorhome
    LDV Convoy
    Depends what you want it for. If to sent the internet to sleep with miles of some random road and holiday views then go high end like a go pro but having said that there is Chinese equivalents that get great reviews at a fraction of the price. National Geographical sell a version also. They should all be HD.
    If you want it to just cover your ass with insurance claims something middle of the road. The 30 quid ones from Aldi get good reviews also. Yeah you can get the 15 quid ones what people say if good but if its for an insurance claim i want as much detail as possible so would stick with HD.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Sprinter
    I bought a Nextbase 512G when it was on offer at halfords, it's £20 more now. Good picture quality, has GPS which I wanted, otherwise does much the same. I'd say it was a good mid range choice, obviously not as good as more expensive ones.
    I now have 3 speedo's, dash cam, sat nav and the vans speedo, all showing different speeds

Member Number
    Motorhome
    swift
    My vote goes with the Lidl one. It has a three year guarantee. On the odd occasion something has had to be returned, a refund or exchange has been offered.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer 694 - Renault master pvc
    We use these in all our vehicles and at that price you haven't lost a lot if it goes wrong. That said ours are several years old and still going.

2.5" HD Car DVR CAMERA Vehicle Dash DASHBOARD IR Cam CCTV NIGHT VISION RECORDER | eBay
    When you don't care what anyone thinks of you, you have reached an awesome level of freedom

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information