CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Fiat ducato maxi van x290

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello

Fiat ducato maxi van x290

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    The new Murvi is on a 2016 fiat ducato maxi van x290 and despite trawling the internet and asking around I still have not established

which is the best, proper,correct headlight deflectors for travelling abroad.

This is not helped by having no indicators on the headlamp lens to position said deflector, as we had in the past.

So any ideas ?

Thanks Dezi p.s. Due to work commitments I had to do a late booking today for ferry. Mid May to mid June Dover Calais reasonable times 114, not bad methinks.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Murvi Morello
    What nobody, somebody, no one, anyone.

Dezi

Member Number
    Headlite protectors used to be marked for position on x250 can you find a set for yours on internet and get position from the picture

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Concorde charisma
    Hi Dezi, I thought someone would be along with the correct answer, on the rapido i own there is no markings on the headlights so i just pull up about twenty feet away from the wall and stick a piece of black insulation tape over the lens to take out the top triangle, the one that lights up the verge/ kerb in this country, i have never had a problem with this, some people say it burns out the plastic lens but i use lights all the time and mine seem ok after four years. Andy

Thread Information