CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The long awaited Numpty Club FREE membership

Member Number:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    1st Motorhome 2nd trip at Dunnet bay campsite. Old thing had rear stabilisers. Nearly drove off 'n' all with 'em down but a guy came running waving his arms and very apologetically told us. He was a bit hesitant in case they came up automatically. They didn't and that would have been an interesting one 2 drive off and still look cool !
    If at 1st you don't succeed ... skydiving probably isn't for you
    Likes - trevskoda, delicagirl liked this post

Member Number:
    Pulled into services on the m1 lorry park was really busy so tucked into a corner out the way had a cup of tea thought we would get our heads down for half an hour thinking noise of the lorries would wakes us
    1 hour 50mins later woke up to find lorry park empty caravans motorhomes all gone did the quickes exit of services didn't get time to put cups away cleared up on the way.
    Likes - saxonborg, delicagirl liked this post

Member Number:
    We were at a French motorway `peage`, and I was getting in a right two and eight cos I was having a problem paying with my plastic. Eventually, as the queue behind us stretched off into the distance, a disembodied voice said a few words from the machine (in French obviously). Now, my French is rusty by about 40 years, and by this time I was practically catatonic. I meant to reply `Do you speak English?`, but instead my brain could only rustle up two words: `Speak English!!`

He hung up.
    Entente cordiale anyone?
    Likes - delicagirl liked this post

Member Number:
    My favorite trick is to spend ages running hot tap to bleed air out only to remember the dump valve is open, once might not get membership of 'numpty club', but the number of times I've done it must make me a life time gold member.
    Likes - delicagirl, justRoamin liked this post

Member Number:

hungry numpty

Pride of place me get loads of brownie points ,wash all the dishes and pans ,then drove off and left them ,cost a bloody fortune in meals till we got home !!
    Likes - Mul, saxonborg, delicagirl liked this post

Member Number:

LOL.. Recheck......

Ok this has got be classed as a total numpty although the wife called me something else which maybe shouldn't be put here lol......

So we're all excited and ready for a trip down south. All packed up into the van, then a quick double take to make sure we have everything. Yep all good.. So into reverse to pull off the drive.. Quick glance back at the house, only to find one of our young boys at the porch window, red faced and crying out " DON'T LEAVE ME" poor little bugger was so upset..

Thing is he'd already been in the van waiting getting all excited. I hadn't notice that he'd popped back in to go to the loo.... Funny thing is that his older brother never said anything either..

Lesson learnt. (always leave the drive quicker and dont look back lol lol lol) jokeing!!!!
    Likes - delicagirl, colinmd liked this post
    Thanks - delicagirl Thanked this person

Member Number:

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by yorkshireCPLE View Post
    Ok this has got be classed as a total numpty although the wife called me something else which maybe shouldn't be put here lol......

So we're all excited and ready for a trip down south. All packed up into the van, then a quick double take to make sure we have everything. Yep all good.. So into reverse to pull off the drive.. Quick glance back at the house, only to find one of our young boys at the porch window, red faced and crying out " DON'T LEAVE ME" poor little bugger was so upset..

Thing is he'd already been in the van waiting getting all excited. I hadn't notice that he'd popped back in to go to the loo.... Funny thing is that his older brother never said anything either..

Lesson learnt. (always leave the drive quicker and dont look back lol lol lol) jokeing!!!!
    LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i spilt my coffee......

if there is an award for the BEST NUMPTY - this , in my humble view, will be the winner up to now !! Presumably you will never be allowed to forget this EVER !!!

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by delicagirl View Post
    LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i spilt my coffee......

if there is an award for the BEST NUMPTY - this , in my humble view, will be the winner up to now !! Presumably you will never be allowed to forget this EVER !!!

LOL correct. Even to this day he says, "yes dad I'm in" he's 19 now..

Member Number:
    There's just been so many over the years:

Halfway up the M6 discovered the kids' bags of clothes had been left behind.

Filling up water without closing the dump tap so it's going out as fast as it's going in.

Leaving the waste tap open all weekend and only realising when I went to the service point to dump (that was 4 weeks ago).

Driving off with corner steadies down. The rooflights were open as well, but I noticed that further on.

Not closing the kitchen window properly - it blew off somewhere along the A50.

Turning on the empty gas bottle instead of the full one.

Have left many dogs' screws and leads behind. Also mats and steps.

I could go on...................

Member Number:
    I read the most amusing piece of numpty behaviour ever on this very forum
    Totally mortified.
    2CV
    Likes - Robmac, channa, Asterix, delicagirl liked this post

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information