CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The long awaited Numpty Club FREE membership

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500

The long awaited Numpty Club FREE membership

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Maybe we could have a vote in a few weeks as to who was/is the biggest numpty ?

I'll kick off... getting my van ready last week for the long summer outing and could not work out why the water pump for the main tank was not making a noise - no water coming out of the taps either .... secondary water reservoir with second water pump working Ok ......

mmm

beggar.... cant go off for months with only a few liters of water ....

thinks.............

NUMPTY I'd got no flaming water in the tank cos I drained the system down in January

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mercedes 207D
    I drove off and left my door mat in Spain,also there's a collection of dog toys and balls left in random laybys across southern Europe.
    668,the neighbour of the beast.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Concorde charisma
    I drove to the top of a mountain in Spain, I needed a number 2, after miles and miles finally a lay by came along only to find the cassette was jammed, quickly I slipped out the old cassette and put the empty one in, RELIEF, now what's wrong with the original cassette, using a screwdriver I managed to lever open the flap that was protecting me from atmospheric pressured shite, face, hair, tshirt, glasses all went in the shower to get rid of the smell😀😀😀😀👍👍👍👍, Nearly got divorced that day if only Janet had stopped laughing for me to be angry, andy

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500
    Quote Originally Posted by andyjanet View Post
    I drove to the top of a mountain in Spain, I needed a number 2, after miles and miles finally a lay by came along only to find the cassette was jammed, quickly I slipped out the old cassette and put the empty one in, RELIEF, now what's wrong with the original cassette, using a screwdriver I managed to lever open the flap that was protecting me from atmospheric pressured shite, face, hair, tshirt, glasses all went in the shower to get rid of the smell😀😀😀😀👍👍👍👍, Nearly got divorced that day if only Janet had stopped laughing for me to be angry, andy

you must have discovered that its impossible to adopt the stern-faced moral high ground when covered in effluent !!!!!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    nuevo
    A couple of years ago whilst digging in Orkney I was wild camping over the weekend, sunday night and I was getting my work clothes ready for the next day.....NO BOOTS crumbs! where had I left them? eventually located them in the car park where I have left them on the Friday night!

Its not everywhere you can leave a pair of boots and a bag of archaelogical kit for two days and them still be there when you get back!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Globecar Family Scout L
    No! Don't beat yourself up, Collette it happens to people of our youth! 😞
    Did a similar thing, forgot to switch on the 12volt system! 😭
    Last edited by MykCamper; 20-04-2017 at 17:56. Reason: Spell check added a word!
    Live the life today, It might be gone tomorrow! Myk

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Bessacar and a Rimor K Max
    Izzy and I looked after a fellow members flat and cats in London for 3 months. One evening we went into the City, St. Paul's was lit up and looked really stunning. To get a good photo we entered a restaurant opposite, it had an upper terrace, perfect for 'the shot'. Took a few pics on the mobile from different angles, then decided to do a selfie with St. Paul's as a backdrop. Every pic looked like it was taken in thick smog and were really dark. About the sixth attempt, I get a tap on the shoulder and this young city type said "try turning your mobile around then you won't be taking pictures of the sky!

Selfie virgins no more!
    The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Burstner T660 Nexxo
    Stopped on southbound Tebay services for a break and to let our Golden Retriever have a toilet stop. The electric step wasn't working so we were using a pair of Aldi metal steps. Anyway dog satisfied myself and wife got seated and belted and set off south only to realise about 20 miles down the motorway that we had left the steps behind, I must admit this wasn't the first time. I've since fixed the electric step so hopefully no repeat of this error.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Castaway 500 LL
    I nominate me

Mainly for letting the nob head service manager at
    Cahors Peugeot reverse my motorhome into their workshop today and straight into one of the cast iron support girders

It's all fixed and looks better than it did before that's
    not the point
    You Look Nice Are You The Doctor

Member Number
    Motorhome
    2007 Autocruise Wentworth
    I'd definitely have to join,whenever I'm on a site and plugged in I go to switch fridge to electric and nothing happens...strange me thinks.... Then try heater... Light comes on then goes off....After much head scratching and checking fueses cables I even try unplugging and using another bolard socket,it usually takes an hour then I remember the isolater switches..😂.. Every time..... And don't get me started on the hob glass lid... It has to be fully up to work... Not very nearly up, I had it in bits till I realised,nearly had to have cold soup... Mark

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information