CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How sad !

Member Number:

How sad !

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Sat chilling on a CS site in Cumbria, sun blazing down.
    Believe it or not some saddo with a Swift Bolero is hosing and washing his motorhome !
    He even has a small set of step ladders and an extending brush so it must be a regular pass time for him when away on HOLIDAY.
    The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - its all that matters.
    Likes - time4t, Alf liked this post

Member Number:
    Careful now LOL 😂 I would imagine quite a few on here wash their van along the way....I wash the bugs 🐜 off the front occasionally so it's less of a mare when back home. Maja
    Likes - Silver sprinter liked this post

Member Number:
    What`s wrong with keeping your expensive toy nice and clean
    You Look Nice Are You The Doctor
    Likes - chrismilo, Silver sprinter, toasty liked this post

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooie1958 View Post
    What`s wrong with keeping your expensive toy nice and clean
    might be the onl.. time he gets to do it.//// letter after x is refusing to work.....

and probabl..enjo..ing it too..... good on him... to each his own.....
    Last edited by trixie88; 19-06-2017 at 11:06.

Member Number:
    I agree its sad, but a common sight none the less - I have even seen owners giving the M/h the white glove treatment before setting off from a site!

I am shortly heading off for a 2 month trip, the old girl will be a right mess when I get home (the M/h will be a mess too)

Member Number:
    I use this lot Autofoam Car Valet Centre Dalkeith, Car Washing Edinburgh, Foam Wash Penicuik at around 12 quid a pop, hardly worth my own time and effort, plus they do a better job!!
    New aircraft carriers are cool.

Member Number:
    I regularly travel quite long distances between France and England. The number of bugs and flies squashed on the glass and the frontal area is amazing. So I like to wash it off so that I can see where I am going and also keep the paintwork in good nick!

I normally wash the roof before the journeys, though!
    David
    Central Brittany (Morbihan), France.

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by maja07 View Post
    Careful now LOL 😂 I would imagine quite a few on here wash their van along the way....I wash the bugs 🐜 off the front occasionally so it's less of a mare when back home. Maja
    I have also on occasions washed the bugs off the front but the chap in question washed the entire vehicle.
    The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - its all that matters.
    Likes - Alf liked this post

Member Number:
    I'd say each to their own. I either do it myself or very occasionally use a professional valeter for my vehicles. Most places use destructive chemicals for a quicker job, and swirl is inevitable without great care. Most people regularly change their vehicles but I keep mine for many years and take great care to keep them in good condition. When away in my van I regularly clean it.
    2CV
    Likes - Silver sprinter liked this post

Member Number:
    Quote Originally Posted by runnach View Post
    I use this lot Autofoam Car Valet Centre Dalkeith, Car Washing Edinburgh, Foam Wash Penicuik at around 12 quid a pop, hardly worth my own time and effort, plus they do a better job!!
    Same here with my pvc and my car.
    Full car valet including a polish for 17.00. I get it done once a month, not worth the hassle at their prices and they do a first class job.
    I get my pvc washed occasionally and just drop it off with them whilst I go shopping and have a coffee. I actually watch them from the cafe window, I'm chilling as they flog on lol. Worth the 12.00 imho.
    Likes - Alf liked this post

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information