CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 32

Thread: Bad news from three

  1. #1

    Member Number
    12582
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    284
    Location
    Dartmoor, Devon
    Motorhome
    Adria Twin

    Bad news from three



    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    The 12Gb PAYG SIM from 3 has gone up from 30 to 40: Search Results

  2. #2

    Member Number
    5816
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    2,689
    Location
    South Yorkshire
    Motorhome
    VW T5 Auto-Sleepers Trooper
    You can buy these on ebay at 35

    Alf



    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Haworth View Post
    The 12Gb PAYG SIM from 3 has gone up from 30 to 40: Search Results

  3. #3

    Member Number
    58330
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    213
    Motorhome
    Auto-Trail Frontier Comanche
    gone with BT sim now 16 for 15GB monthly charge, unlimited mins and texts. Good abroad now under free roaming, whereas 3 had the market before. Now gone. Tethering is now pretty easy on most mobiles creating a nice hotspot in your van for multiple device use. BT is with EE so awsome in the UK with 4g even up north. France patchy but you will always get 3g.

  4. #4

    Member Number
    12582
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    284
    Location
    Dartmoor, Devon
    Motorhome
    Adria Twin

  5. #5

    Member Number
    12582
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    284
    Location
    Dartmoor, Devon
    Motorhome
    Adria Twin
    Quote Originally Posted by MidAgeTraveller View Post
    gone with BT sim now 16 for 15GB monthly charge, unlimited mins and texts. Good abroad now under free roaming, whereas 3 had the market before. Now gone. Tethering is now pretty easy on most mobiles creating a nice hotspot in your van for multiple device use. BT is with EE so awsome in the UK with 4g even up north. France patchy but you will always get 3g.
    A monthly contract wouldn't really suit me. I tend to go away for a couple of months in our van and use the data sim a lot and then stay home for three months or so while not using the sim at all.

  6. #6

    Member Number
    46812
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Posts
    2,001
    Location
    Peak District & Landivy , Mayene Region
    Motorhome
    1997 Lunar Road Star 570 2001 BMW 1150RS
    Quote Originally Posted by Roger Haworth View Post
    A monthly contract wouldn't really suit me. I tend to go away for a couple of months in our van and use the data sim a lot and then stay home for three months or so while not using the sim at all.
    This may be worth a look

    Cellhire - France data SIM card 3GB
    Lord 'Oppy, Laird of Dunans

  7. #7

    Member Number
    44945
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    105
    You can get it for 25 from here (just got one)...

  8. #8

    Member Number
    69429
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    101
    Motorhome
    Pilote
    I bought one from my memory last month for 25...

  9. #9

    Member Number
    12582
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    284
    Location
    Dartmoor, Devon
    Motorhome
    Adria Twin
    Quote Originally Posted by KuyaAndAte View Post
    You can get it for 25 from here (just got one)...
    Oh sh**t - I've been done! And I thought 31.98 was good deal!

  10. #10

    Member Number
    1494
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    11,252
    Motorhome
    Yes, we have one
    I have had a few from MY Memory and they arrived quite quick
    Just checked what I paid
    It was 24.99 in April
    Last edited by grath; 11-08-2017 at 16:34.
    Tramping the Dream, Enjoying the Pot of Sunshine at the Rainbow end!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •