CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Lidl Pressure washer.

Member Number

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    OP doesn't say if he gave the washer a quick look over to see where the fuel
    was leaking from, could have been just a loose hose clamp. Or the aforementioned
    perished fuel pipe. Fix yourself. Claim 50 recompense for clean up, inconvenience
    and wasted fuel!
    Likes trevskoda liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Autosleeper suffolk/ Mercedes sprinter b
    Quote Originally Posted by Byronic View Post
    OP doesn't say if he gave the washer a quick look over to see where the fuel
    was leaking from, could have been just a loose hose clamp. Or the aforementioned
    perished fuel pipe. Fix yourself. Claim 50 recompense for clean up, inconvenience
    and wasted fuel!
    See post 3
    He has said it is the fuel pipe from tank to carb that has perished, a two minute job to replace and a few pence to buy
    Likes trevskoda, bazzybabes liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    2009 Chausson Flash 08
    We've gone through quite a few petrol washers over the years (for our motocross) and they are all pretty crap (even Karcher, Honda etc) - they vibrate so hard that parts break off, parts perish etc. We use 30 electric ones out of Aldi now which we run off our Honda genny when we are at meetings - do a good job and actually get a fair bit of use out of them. Binned when they eventually break. Bob

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by helen262 View Post
    See post 3
    He has said it is the fuel pipe from tank to carb that has perished, a two minute job to replace and a few pence to buy
    His mechanic friend 'reckons' it is (didn't say it actually is) a perished fuel pipe, I've acknowledged that.
    Suggesting looking at it himself as it could even be a simpler fix.
    Last edited by Byronic; 13-06-2018 at 19:51.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    My wife worked for lidl one week only and left,she was not allowed to go to the loo and the boss refused to get a stand in at ch/out for her,she also said a lot of stuff like chicken was well past use date and rebaged and turfed out on shelves for resale,in her eyes the co stank with bad practice.
    Only dirty people wash

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Herald Templar
    I know that Lidl's work their people hard, but then they pay better than anyone else in that game, but to say they re date the food, in store is a little libelous I think. In my days on the lorries I have spoken to a few of the guys delivering fruit and veg to all the supermarket depots and they have all said that Lidl's is by far the worst delivery because they are the only ones that check everything properly and will reject the load if it isn't up to scratch.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Quote Originally Posted by antiquesam View Post
    I know that Lidl's work their people hard, but then they pay better than anyone else in that game, but to say they re date the food, in store is a little libelous I think. In my days on the lorries I have spoken to a few of the guys delivering fruit and veg to all the supermarket depots and they have all said that Lidl's is by far the worst delivery because they are the only ones that check everything properly and will reject the load if it isn't up to scratch.
    Not here,some of the goods like bread is bluemolded etc,as for pay you must be joking,nat min wage.
    Only dirty people wash

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Herald Templar
    Quote Originally Posted by trevskoda View Post
    Not here,some of the goods like bread is bluemolded etc,as for pay you must be joking,nat min wage.
    Sorry but they pay the living wage as a minimum and now get more graduate applications than any other retailer.

Member Number
    The quality of the veg in Lidl stores around here is better than any other supermarkets, and cheaper

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW LT 2.8TDi Self-Build Camperbus
    Quote Originally Posted by Tezza33 View Post
    The quality of the veg in Lidl stores around here is better than any other supermarkets, and cheaper
    maybe different regions vary in terms how how they deal with food?

I like LIDL and often shop there, but when it comes to fresh Veg, I only buy veg there if I am planning on using that day or the next at the most as it just doesn't seem to have a good shelf life (have to buy ahead as live miles from the nearest - or ANY - shop).
    Camperbus Blog and Website - www.wildebus.com
    Electrical Bits - stores.ebay.co.uk/Camper-Van-Kit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information