CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Free Loading Tosserz

  1. #1

    Member Number
    40923
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,096
    Motorhome
    F.O.F with caravan stuff glued on

    Free Loading Tosserz



    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Parked up tonight with a right motley crew made up of motorhomes, camper vans, tents a caravan and a few in cars !
    Generators have been running
    Likes LindsayH, Nabsim liked this post

  2. #2
    Pauljenny's Avatar
    Pauljenny is offline Retired Exotic Dancer
    Name: Not George Clooney
    Spouse: Long suffering

    Member Number
    32024
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,190
    Location
    Halfway up an East Algarve hillside
    Motorhome
    Bentley Indigo
    Much the same here, except for the Gennies.

    We're at Druridge Bay.
    If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
    It's not where you live... It's HOW you live..

  3. #3
    winks's Avatar
    winks is online now Full Member
    Name: Harold
    Spouse: Roseann

    Member Number
    17121
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,072
    Motorhome
    Hobby 750 (The Behemoth)
    Pour some grey water over the generators. 🤔

    Cheers

    H

  4. #4

    Member Number
    49915
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Posts
    2,312
    Motorhome
    Dethleffs globetrotter lxi
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerful Charlie View Post
    Parked up tonight with a right motley crew made up of motorhomes, camper vans, tents a caravan and a few in cars !
    Generators have been running
    Sounds like my type of place I had a van parked up next too me last week and I’m sure it was the Gallagher famaily from shameless I’m no shrieking violet but they made me look tame
    OOR WUSSY
    Likes Cheerful Charlie, Nabsim liked this post

  5. #5

    Member Number
    40923
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,096
    Motorhome
    F.O.F with caravan stuff glued on
    Quote Originally Posted by winks View Post
    Pour some grey water over the generators. 🤔

    Cheers

    H
    Why ?

  6. #6
    Wooie1958's Avatar
    Wooie1958 is offline That`s Nice.
    Name: Hey You
    Spouse: Yes M`Lady

    Member Number
    17249
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,193
    Location
    Lancashire.
    Motorhome
    Compass Castaway 500 LL
    Where is the Hymer meet then
    Did I mention I`d Won In The 1000 Giveaway

  7. #7

    Member Number
    7973
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,076
    Motorhome
    Burstner
    Charlie, I'm surprised how long you have lasted on MHF.

    But it's only a matter of time before you get bumped.
    Likes Cheerful Charlie, Nabsim liked this post

  8. #8
    Nabsim's Avatar
    Nabsim is online now Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

    Member Number
    74742
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,866
    Location
    High Peak
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    Quote Originally Posted by winks View Post
    Pour some grey water over the generators. 🤔

    Cheers

    H
    Ha ha it was Charlie with the gene
    Don't Worry, Be Happy

  9. #9

    Member Number
    40923
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,096
    Motorhome
    F.O.F with caravan stuff glued on
    Quote Originally Posted by maingate View Post
    Charlie, I'm surprised how long you have lasted on MHF.

    But it's only a matter of time before you get bumped.
    I know a few on there that we've met but most of them certainly aren't fun !
    Karen and I have actually decided having looked at most forums and motorhome pages on FB ,also having met many more motorhome owners over the years that actually we don't really like many of them.
    They make up their own stupid rules that only apply to others and do as they please when they think they aren't being watched.

  10. #10

    Member Number
    7973
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,076
    Motorhome
    Burstner
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheerful Charlie View Post
    I know a few on there that we've met but most of them certainly aren't fun !
    Karen and I have actually decided having looked at most forums and motorhome pages on FB ,also having met many more motorhome owners over the years that actually we don't really like many of them.
    They make up their own stupid rules that only apply to others and do as they please when they think they aren't being watched.
    I think we must be related.

    I feel the same.
    Likes Nabsim, Looser cruiser liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •