CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Taylormade/Silverscreens

Member Number

Taylormade/Silverscreens

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Has anyone received an email back from either of these companies.T/M still giving an out of office response from a show about two weeks ago

A real pet hate of mine is a firm offering a contact form but not replying

Any decent alternatives as I would rather give someone else the business to be honest

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hymer B564 Lionheart 2001
    Try van comfort. I had great consistent service from them each time I bought something from them. Also the screens were great quality
    Likes Jeff G liked this post
    Thanks Jeff G thanked for this post

Member Number
    I only used Taylor Maid twice each time by phone but each time got screens within 3 days. Last time was 5 yrs ago IMO they where the best screens available then
    Last edited by witzend; 11-10-2018 at 08:24.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto-trail Scout
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff G View Post
    Has anyone received an email back from either of these companies.T/M still giving an out of office response from a show about two weeks ago

A real pet hate of mine is a firm offering a contact form but not replying

Any decent alternatives as I would rather give someone else the business to be honest
    Have you tried phoning them? FWIW, I phoned Silverscreens last year (phone number 01274 872151) when we got our moho because I got confused by their product listings. The lady I spoke with was exceedingly helpful and I ended up ordering one of their Para-gon screen covers over the phone, a product with which I'm delighted.

FWIW, I couldn't find a "contact form" on the Silverscreens website; just an email address for those who prefer to use email. Please note that Silverscreens currently have a note on their contact page to say that they had email server issues between Fri 5th and Sun 10th October. So if you tried to email them between those dates, you message didn't reach them. That said, they seem to prefer to be phoned and invite you to phone them for a quote.

HTH, Geoff

Member Number
    Just got a reply from s/s.just saying 'Read the second red paragraph'.not even a name.Do without before i would give them a penny

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by GeoffL View Post
    Have you tried phoning them? FWIW, I phoned Silverscreens last year (phone number 01274 872151) when we got our moho because I got confused by their product listings. The lady I spoke with was exceedingly helpful and I ended up ordering one of their Para-gon screen covers over the phone, a product with which I'm delighted.

FWIW, I couldn't find a "contact form" on the Silverscreens website; just an email address for those who prefer to use email. Please note that Silverscreens currently have a note on their contact page to say that they had email server issues between Fri 5th and Sun 10th October. So if you tried to email them between those dates, you message didn't reach them. That said, they seem to prefer to be phoned and invite you to phone them for a quote.

HTH, Geoff
    Hadn't phoned them,sent my van details and just asked for an idea as to the delivery time.Apparently they have had a problem with their email and have since put a big red paragraph explaining the delay although,waiting for an email reply never bothered to keep checking their website.Hence the reply i got but no name as to who sent it.

Member Number
    Lol,just sent them a message regards the terse reply and got the reply 'And?'

Member Number
    Been on to the T/M website and they are displaying this message

'Our office is currently closed.
    Our last dispatch date is the Friday 28th October 2018.
    We will then resume normal delivery on the 8th October 2018.
    During this period the Taylormade office will be closed and we will only be accepting online orders'

Dont know if that should read 8th November
    Last edited by Jeff G; 10-10-2018 at 15:01.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140
    Although it was the best part of 7 years ago, we had good customer service from Taylormade. Despite the illogical message on the website, maybe try calling them on 01484661918?
    Likes witzend liked this post

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Minisorella View Post
    Although it was the best part of 7 years ago, we had good customer service from Taylormade. Despite the illogical message on the website, maybe try calling them on 01484661918?
    Just rings out but thanks for that
    Likes Minisorella liked this post

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information