Thread: Cornish Atlantic Highway

Member Number
    Motorhome
    fiat-ducato ci carioca 694

now

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooie1958 View Post
    Yes, but it doesn`t hug the coast.
    now get your kit off you are hugging the coast, in you go deep breths and jump you are not on the halaluya trail, keep hugging, watch for the waves and look up

it will be us,best of stroaks, and good look, pj

Wooie1958 is offline Full Member
    Name: Hey You
    Spouse: Yes M`Lady

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Compass Castaway 500 LL
    Quote Originally Posted by peter palance View Post
    now get your kit off you are hugging the coast, in you go deep breths and jump you are not on the halaluya trail, keep hugging, watch for the waves and look up

it will be us,best of stroaks, and good look, pj

I want a pint of what ever you`ve been on
    Did I mention I`d Won In The £1000 Giveaway

Member Number
    Norway Atlantic Road by vindiboy1 | Photobucket Go a bit further afield and try this atlantic road. wonderful.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    mitsubishi canter mini artic
    Quote Originally Posted by witzend View Post
    You can start at Lands end and follow coast to St Ives if you want to follow the coast check a map and you'll find a better route than the A39. After St Ives, Hayle, Portreath,St Agnes, Perran Porth, Newquay, Padstow, Polzeath, Port Isaac. Tintagel. Boscastle Now you've got started Have a good trip
    and dont miss all the little places inbetween , like rock and daymer bay. port quinn. etc. etc
    if following the sea its either take every road to the left or the right depending which side the sea is on.
    yes many roads are tight.
    i live in roche and say how long does it take to get to lands end ,most would say 1hr max.
    i say but following the coast will we live long enough?
    go to par beach ,turn right and follow the sea . closest road to the beach etc.
    then north coast upwards .
    have a great trip.
    Likes helmit liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Burstner Elegance i745G
    We worked beside that coast, between Tintagel and Boscastle, for four months over the Summer last year. It’s an absolutely beautiful area, with plenty to do and see, and the natives are really friendly. We really fell in love with it. You seldom see the sea from the Atlantic Highway but the places a short distance off it are well worth spending time in. If you really try to hug the coast, or try to get to some of the more out of the way places, you need to be reasonably clear what you are getting yourself into especially with a largish motorhome. We went back for a short visit earlier in the year and will try to spend some time there every year in future although it’s a bit away from the northeast of Scotland.
    .......forever trying to fly sideways though time!
    At “www.dustan.blog”

Member Number
    Motorhome

great

Quote Originally Posted by Alan D View Post
    Yes, we live at the Fraddon end and often go to Widmouth Bay, Bude and beyond!
    If you are coming down from "Up-Country" you will no doubt enjoy visiting all the places listed on the website you have found.
    Best avoid the 6 week summer holiday period if you can. May, June and September is the best time.
    great and thanks,pj

Member Number
    Motorhome

boscastle

Quote Originally Posted by 5andy View Post
    We worked beside that coast, between Tintagel and Boscastle, for four months over the Summer last year. It’s an absolutely beautiful area, with plenty to do and see, and the natives are really friendly. We really fell in love with it. You seldom see the sea from the Atlantic Highway but the places a short distance off it are well worth spending time in. If you really try to hug the coast, or try to get to some of the more out of the way places, you need to be reasonably clear what you are getting yourself into especially with a largish motorhome. We went back for a short visit earlier in the year and will try to spend some time there every year in future although it’s a bit away from the northeast of Scotland.
    we were there, when it flood, we that is the wife and i, were at the top of the hill, looking down ; wow unberleavable ; not good, but, would not have miss it.
    all the best to all,pj

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information