Thread: Solar panel purchase and deliver address

Member Number
    Motorhome
    autotrail imala715

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Lee View Post
    Also perfect, and there is a campsite open all year just down the road
    Thanks
    I,m your man , water and charging and black water dump also available.. You maybe thinking of the site at Seend??
    My level of sarcasim depends on your level of stupidity

Member Number
    Quote Originally Posted by Tony Lee View Post
    I'd say that Bristol would suit matter which way we choose to go to Ireland. Thanks

If someone further east offers then the earlier I get them the better so I'll sort something out in the next day or two and get in touch. Much appreciated
    Whatever suits Tony. I didn't know where Bimble were - they were the ones I bought from a while ago, and all good.

Let me know if you need me. Cheers.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    5 vehicles in four countries. Hobby in Germany, Airstream Cutter in USA, MCI MH & OKA 4WD in Oz,
    Looks like Bimble Solar will get the nod. Most of what I need and their prices are more than sensible.

So thanks for the offers all. I still would like to get a letter sent over from Oz by normal mail so if it is still OK 46st3v3 I'll get in touch by PM and get your address.

Next requirement will be a campground or vacant industrial lot with a stone fence or loading dock so I can reach the roof to mount the panel - or maybe one of thise "snall and friendly" camings on a farm where the kind and helpful owner will surely lend me a ladder.

Thanjs for your help. Being a nomad has its good points, but knowing all the ins and outs of the local area is not one of them
    Last edited by Tony Lee; 06-01-2019 at 14:56.
    Tony
    International Grey Nomad - currently Germany, Italy, England and Ireland

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information