First of all thank you for all the replies and advice.
I was going to leave an offer but I decided not to due to the fact she increased the price by so much and like I said I'm in no hurry.
Originally Posted by helen262
My mate who originally told me about it was amazed that she'd increased it by so much and he told me she called a local dealer about three months ago and he offered her £9000 less than she's now asking so at the original price, which I would probably have given her she would have been £4000 better off!
If I'm honest I don't particulary want an A class so I'll continue my search for a low profile C class, I know where there is a Dethleffs that fits the bill with the Fiat 2.8JTD, a year newer and £8000 cheaper but it's got 135,000 miles on the clock and I know that we use ours a lot and would soon get that nearer 200,000 and so I'm a bit reluctant to buy it. I know people will say that it's not a lot for a big diesel but the suspension and everything else could be or start to be struggling.
In my defence 9 times out of 10 it does look like I'm listening.