CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Holiday

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Yeah have to say I find a sat nav very convenient, it’s always on when I’m traveling, The trouble is it keeps wanting me to -
    ‘perform a ‘U’ turn’
    & She really gets quite angry when I don’t, But it eventually gives in & just re routes.
    Last edited by Nesting Zombie; 13-01-2019 at 10:52.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Globecar 636SB
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesting Zombie View Post
    Yeah have to say I find a sat nav very convenient, itís always on when Iím traveling, The trouble is it keeps wanting me to -
    Ďperform a ĎUí turní
    & I really gets quite angry when I donít, But it eventually gives in & just re routes.
    My arguments with 'Jane' are legendary, couple of times on the last trip to Germany had put way points on a side street by mistake and 'she' wouldn't let it go, had to switch 'her' off in the end.

Member Number
    Love it when the sat nav takes me the wrong way, In Sweden we were taken about 12 miles through a beautiful forest with graveled roads , before exiting on to the main road we were expecting to go on,had to stop and make tea at one point as a lorry and trailer were blocking our path and the driver was loading logs on his vehicle with a crane attached to the lorry, gave him tea too.great journey.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information