CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Parking for the Alhambra palace Granada

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mobilvetta kea P65

Parking for the Alhambra palace Granada

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Hi, we are stopping at Sierra Nevada from tomorrow until Wednesday morning, we have booked a guided tour for 10.45 am at Alhambra palace on the Wednesday morning, does anyone know any where close by were we can park a 7.5 metre motorhome without silly prices, I have heard some places want nearly €30 to park, our tour last 3 hours, don't mind been a bit out as we have a scooter we could use. Thanks

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Autotrail Mohawk
    We stopped on an ACCI site some years ago with a bus route from outside to the palace. Cant remember name but could still be in book ?
    Thanks Mobilvetta thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Herald Templar
    We were staying in Granada in October and had an early booking for the Alhambra and there were two or three motorhomes parked in the top end of the car park that looked like they had spent the night. Then again they may arrived early or got an enormous fine.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    autotrail imala715
    Quote Originally Posted by antiquesam View Post
    We were staying in Granada in October and had an early booking for the Alhambra and there were two or three motorhomes parked in the top end of the car park that looked like they had spent the night. Then again they may arrived early or got an enormous fine.
    Done the same, others had overnighted
    My level of sarcasim depends on your level of stupidity

Member Number

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Herald Templar
    Make sure you take your passport into the Alhambra. You go through several ticket checks on your visit and the scanners instruct the checker to see people's identity at random.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Frankia I650ED
    Quote Originally Posted by shortcircuit View Post
    Thirty flippin' Euros for a car park!

I'll be passing that way soon and have always wanted to see the Alhambra but no way am I paying that, looks like I'll be visiting for a few hours then moving on and staying elsewhere.
    https://woollyramblers.wordpress.com/
    https://woollywanderers.wordpress.com/

Member Number
    We have visited the Palace once and due to the parking charges did not stay overnight. At that time the queue for the Palace was horrendous, so just did the gardens. If you can book on line before you visit it will save a lot of time
    Thanks shaunr68, Mobilvetta thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Galaxy Mercedes auto
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobilvetta View Post
    Hi, we are stopping at Sierra Nevada from tomorrow until Wednesday morning, we have booked a guided tour for 10.45 am at Alhambra palace on the Wednesday morning, does anyone know any where close by were we can park a 7.5 metre motorhome without silly prices, I have heard some places want nearly €30 to park, our tour last 3 hours, don't mind been a bit out as we have a scooter we could use. Thanks
    You can park in the car park as long as you are not staying over night if i was you i would ask first because it has been a long time since i was thare. Its a lovely place hope you enjoy it

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Nope
    Beas de Granada 37.224694, -3.488561 is a pleasant campsite just outside Granada with a good restaurant and views of the sierras. The staff will book your tickets for the Alhambra and the bus stops just outside. The bus ride into Granada is superb as the city unfolds when you drop down into it. We’ve stopped there a couple of times and can highly recommend it. The palace is fantastic too.

Pat

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information