CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which Club?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    I was part of the CAMC down to the fact where I wanted to be they had a presence where others didn't but that is alottery dependant on the part of the country you frequent

My favourite site was Clumber Park visited as a kid etc so all sorts of reasons I could mountain bike and let the dog walk me off my feet. In respect of wardens some good some bad some indifferent just the same as fellow campers

7 a night off season mid week inc ehu access to a good long soak in the shower block and a laundry so made a lot of sense opportunity to do the black/ grey water take on board fresh and dispose of rubbish

Once spent Christmas there and we got collectively snowed in wardens certainly earnt their money assisting people who perhaps weren't as prepared as they should have been

Channa

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson 510 welcome
    Quote Originally Posted by hairydog View Post
    Anyone who thinks the Caravan Club sites are all friendly clearly hasn't been berated for not parking exactly in line with the marker posts or had visitors refused entry because we hadn't made an appointment for their visit, or hasn't been glowered at for arriving in a travel-stsined motorhome (after many thousands miles of journey).

As for the intolerance and narrow-minded intolerance demonstrated in the awful magazine...
    Never had a problem, I even watched a poor chap who was obviously new to using his caravan struggling to reverse it in. One of the wardens stepped in and not only reversed it in for him but gave him a few tips about reversing.

Another time a child was injured after falling from his bike. The warden drove him and his parents to the local hospital and brought them back after their son was treated.
    If we all agreed there would be no discussion, and it would be a dull boring world.
    Likes jann liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information