CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Motorhomer app

  1. #1

    Member Number
    18755
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    884
    Location
    North Herts
    Motorhome
    Hymer B564 Lionheart 2001

    Motorhomer app



    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    I hate to feel an idiot but I have to put my hands up when itís true! I am posting here not because I donít want Motorhomer to know Iím simple but because I donít know how to make a new post there haha. I can reply with no problem but just canít work out how to start a new thread. I see people giving stars and thumbs and hearts but all that has gone over my head. Help help help

  2. #2
    Obanboy666's Avatar
    Obanboy666 is offline Full Member
    Name: Steve.
    Spouse: Widower.

    Member Number
    37959
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,486
    Location
    Teesside.
    Motorhome
    Pilote P650GJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverweed View Post
    I hate to feel an idiot but I have to put my hands up when itís true! I am posting here not because I donít want Motorhomer to know Iím simple but because I donít know how to make a new post there haha. I can reply with no problem but just canít work out how to start a new thread. I see people giving stars and thumbs and hearts but all that has gone over my head. Help help help
    All I do is -
    From the home screen hit the forums button then choose the forum you want your thread to be in ie. off topic chat, electrical, motorhome questions etc. Then top right there is an orange box Ď post thread Ď.
    9CCFD8AC-A0BE-49F9-8021-BCAAFF30538F.jpg
    The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - its all that matters.
    Likes Minisorella liked this post
    Thanks silverweed thanked for this post

  3. #3

    Member Number
    18755
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    884
    Location
    North Herts
    Motorhome
    Hymer B564 Lionheart 2001
    Well Iíve never seen that view before! Is that only from the desk top version or what. I am using my iPhone. Maybe I should have said that earlier

  4. #4
    Obanboy666's Avatar
    Obanboy666 is offline Full Member
    Name: Steve.
    Spouse: Widower.

    Member Number
    37959
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,486
    Location
    Teesside.
    Motorhome
    Pilote P650GJ.
    Z
    Quote Originally Posted by silverweed View Post
    Well Iíve never seen that view before! Is that only from the desk top version or what. I am using my iPhone. Maybe I should have said that earlier
    On my iPad, Iíll try it on my iPhone later and let you know if itís the same.
    The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - its all that matters.
    Thanks silverweed thanked for this post

  5. #5

    Member Number
    18755
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    884
    Location
    North Herts
    Motorhome
    Hymer B564 Lionheart 2001
    Quote Originally Posted by Obanboy666 View Post
    All I do is -
    From the home screen hit the forums button then choose the forum you want your thread to be in ie. off topic chat, electrical, motorhome questions etc. Then top right there is an orange box Ď post thread Ď.
    9CCFD8AC-A0BE-49F9-8021-BCAAFF30538F.jpg
    Thank you very much. At last I found it. I donít know why I canít seem to ever work it out obviously itís not that hard as lots and lots of new people come to the forum every week but I had the same problem when the wild camping app became obsolete and I had to start using the full site. Got it now, thanks again
    Likes Minisorella liked this post

  6. #6

    Member Number
    18755
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    884
    Location
    North Herts
    Motorhome
    Hymer B564 Lionheart 2001
    Although after all that I canít remember what I wanted to post. Those senior moments sure are coming fast 😰

  7. #7
    Obanboy666's Avatar
    Obanboy666 is offline Full Member
    Name: Steve.
    Spouse: Widower.

    Member Number
    37959
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,486
    Location
    Teesside.
    Motorhome
    Pilote P650GJ.
    Just tried my iPhone and itís the same as on my iPad.
    The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - its all that matters.
    Thanks silverweed, Alf thanked for this post

  8. #8
    Obanboy666's Avatar
    Obanboy666 is offline Full Member
    Name: Steve.
    Spouse: Widower.

    Member Number
    37959
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    4,486
    Location
    Teesside.
    Motorhome
    Pilote P650GJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by silverweed View Post
    Thank you very much. At last I found it. I donít know why I canít seem to ever work it out obviously itís not that hard as lots and lots of new people come to the forum every week but I had the same problem when the wild camping app became obsolete and I had to start using the full site. Got it now, thanks again
    Iím the same with most things relating to the internet, tech etc, son is always my first port of call when I get stuck.
    The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - its all that matters.
    Likes silverweed, Alf liked this post

  9. #9

    Member Number
    19864
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    3,063
    Location
    Horsham, West Sussex
    Motorhome
    Compass Avantgarde 140 💫
    It's always a mystery finding your way around new sites and I did a whole bunch of exploring and experimental button-clicking when Motorhomer first launched. Then, of course, it's a slightly different version on a phone or tablet, so more exploring!
    Once I got used to it, I definitely prefer the software on Motorhomer, although I still miss our little animated smileys sometimes
    Likes yorkslass liked this post

  10. #10

    Member Number
    46529
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    5,601
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500
    Quote Originally Posted by silverweed View Post
    Although after all that I canít remember what I wanted to post. Those senior moments sure are coming fast 😰

    You are clearly suffering from the "WhyDidIComeUpstairs?" syndrome......
    Likes silverweed, Biggarmac liked this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •