CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Wild Night

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Concorde charisma

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Iím with you Asterix Iím going from 2007fiat with egr problems then to 2008 mercy with fly by wire and particulate filters and now to a 2009 £130000 Concorde that shuts down in the middle of Norway for a speed sensor

New truck is done 8000kilometers itís ex Belgian army been dry stored since 1995

If I canít mend it Iíve got a problem 4yr full apprenticeship 3yr welding night school
    Vauxhall mechanic for 5 years also working on Scania and Bedford trucks
    19 years an AApatrol man then 5yrs as maintenance manager for a 52 house country estate 😄

Member Number
    Motorhome
    MAN 7.5T
    Quote Originally Posted by andyjanet View Post
    Iím with you Asterix Iím going from 2007fiat with egr problems then to 2008 mercy with fly by wire and particulate filters and now to a 2009 £130000 Concorde that shuts down in the middle of Norway for a speed sensor

New truck is done 8000kilometers itís ex Belgian army been dry stored since 1995

If I canít mend it Iíve got a problem 4yr full apprenticeship 3yr welding night school
    Vauxhall mechanic for 5 years also working on Scania and Bedford trucks
    19 years an AApatrol man then 5yrs as maintenance manager for a 52 house country estate 😄
    I'm just a self taught bush mechanic although I did spend a few years building Scania coaches so learned a lot on the job...enough to be dangerous anyway☺
    Sent From My Cheap Mobile Using Tapafatfinger.
    Likes andyjanet liked this post

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information