CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Disgusting HGV drivers

Member Number
    Motorhome
    VW LT 2.8TDi Self-Build Camperbus

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    Not for the first time on these hallowed pages Nigel is it apparent the British have an obsession with toilets and it must be prim and proper

I was once standing at the urinals in abroad when a coach load of Spanish students rocked up from Madrid university ..Just shaking the drops off and about 8 women walked in brash as you like, It transpired not enough stalls in the ladies so the overspill ( no pun intended) Used the gents too, Funny thing about it is no one battered an eyelid

The afternoon got better they organised theirmeal and before long the cafť was full of people dancing some on the tables and guitars strumming

Brilliant time you couldn't book in a travel agents if you tried

Channa
    That reminds me of the 31st of December 1999 (well, actually 1/1/2000 I guess).
    My wife and I and a friend of hers went up to London for the Millenium Celebrations by the river. About 2AM we went to Waterloo to get a tube train and all needed the loo. Gents was all in and out as usual; Ladies had a queue around 1/2 mile long. My wife and her friend looked at the two sets of toilets, decided 'sod it' and just went to the gents instead.
    I remember them coming out singing "We've got emp-ty blad-ders!"

(I think a few women queuing for 'their' toilets then thought 'sod it' as well and followed their example )
    Find me on motorhomer.com, a Brexit-Free Zone
    Likes channa, Alf, RoadTrek Boy liked this post
    Thanks Alf thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Sprinter
    All for sharing loo's.
    For fans of Michelle Gomez

YouTube

Member Number
    Motorhome
    09 Fiat Ducato 2.3 Swift Mondial RL
    [QUOTE=Asterix;1006849]
    Quote Originally Posted by Fazerloz View Post
    Eat sleep drive poop,all in an undivided cab,that sounds like a health and safety disaster,then it also needs to be considered that there may be multiple drivers using the truck....would you want to get in knowing the previous driver has been doing all the afformentioned,and possibly having a toss off as well?
    That happens in a lot of small campervans and people hire them. As for lorries again it would be down to the drivers to keep it clean itís their working enviroment and your indicacation that they wouldnít do it only proves the lazy dirty point.
    Likes yorkshireCPLE liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Herald Templar
    [QUOTE=Fazerloz;1007016]
    Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post

That happens in a lot of small campervans and people hire them. As for lorries again it would be down to the drivers to keep it clean itís their working enviroment and your indicacation that they wouldnít do it only proves the lazy dirty point.
    Lazy and dirty comes across a bit hard. A bit like saying motorhers are disgusting for tipping their toilets down drains. Most lorry drivers carry enormous amounts of cleaning gear for the inside of the cab, but may crib at carting a portapotti 2 metres down from a cab to empty it somewhere, but where, when motorhomers have difficulty.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Sprinter
    I'd like to see the state of some offices and the surroundings if they didn't have loo's, etc. Which are generally cleaned by other people.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    09 Fiat Ducato 2.3 Swift Mondial RL
    [QUOTE=antiquesam;1007024]

Lazy and dirty comes across a bit hard. A bit like saying motorhers are disgusting for tipping their toilets down drains. Most lorry drivers carry enormous amounts of cleaning gear for the inside of the cab, but may crib at carting a portapotti 2 metres down from a cab to empty it somewhere, but where, when motorhomers have difficulty.
    i suggest you re- read my post #50. If lorry drivers/buyers had the will they could change the present situation entirely. The designers would come up with a workable answer if it was demanded by the vehicle buyers. Lorries years ago didnít have beds or night heaters etc, surely a toilet should be a next step.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Herald Templar
    [QUOTE=Fazerloz;1007028]
    Quote Originally Posted by antiquesam View Post

i suggest you re- read my post #50. If lorry drivers/buyers had the will they could change the present situation entirely. The designers would come up with a workable answer if it was demanded by the vehicle buyers. Lorries years ago didnít have beds or night heaters etc, surely a toilet should be a next step.
    I'm a little confused The quote put down to you was mine replying to Asterix in the post before it.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Sprinter
    [QUOTE=antiquesam;1007037]

I'm a little confused The quote put down to you was mine replying to Asterix in the post before it.

The quotes got mixed up in post 53.
    Thanks antiquesam thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motor home

Can't pay take it away

My cab is clean. No #shit in it.
    my cab is clean.
    Don't #piss me off.
    My cab is clean.
    I have a bottle and a bag and Know how to use them
    My cab is clean.
    It's the world's that dirty.
    My cab is clean. My cab is clean. My cab is clean.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread Information