CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Spooky or what?

  1. #1

    Member Number
    46672
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    419
    Motorhome
    Dethleffs 4 Travel

    Spooky or what?



    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    I ordered some Fenwicks window scratch remover back in May as an experiment, but I didnít get round to using it until Monday just gone. Today I had an email from Amazon asking me to rate my purchase.... spooky!

    The Fenwicks worked btw.

  2. #2

    Member Number
    25133
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,641
    Location
    Glengormley
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkJ View Post
    I ordered some Fenwicks window scratch remover back in May as an experiment, but I didnít get round to using it until Monday just gone. Today I had an email from Amazon asking me to rate my purchase.... spooky!

    The Fenwicks worked btw.
    So would t cut brasso or any paint cutting compound,think its all down to price.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes daygoboy liked this post
    Thanks MarkJ thanked for this post

  3. #3

    Member Number
    38755
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    1,816
    Location
    Planet Earth
    Motorhome
    Dont ask !!!
    I tell you they are are watching us mark 😳
    Rise free from care before the dawn
    and seek new adventures.....
    Likes MarkJ liked this post

  4. #4
    Wooie1958's Avatar
    Wooie1958 is offline Cupid Stunt
    Name: Hey You
    Spouse: Yes M`Lady

    Member Number
    17249
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,156
    Location
    Preston. Lancashire.
    Motorhome
    Compass Castaway 500 LL
    There is a transponder built into the cap that only activates once you open it
    Trust No One
    Likes hotrats, MarkJ, Northumborman, Wully, shaunr68 liked this post

  5. #5

    Member Number
    17239
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    3,536
    Location
    Portsmouth
    Motorhome
    Herald Templar
    Why do they want a review on everything you buy? If you buy a light bulb they want a review, what can you say about it?
    Likes MarkJ, Northumborman liked this post

  6. #6

    Member Number
    7973
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,484
    Motorhome
    Burstner
    Quote Originally Posted by antiquesam View Post
    Why do they want a review on everything you buy? If you buy a light bulb they want a review, what can you say about it?
    Good morning, we would appreciate a review on your comments about buying your light bulb. Please click on the link www.loadabollox.com.

  7. #7
    Wooie1958's Avatar
    Wooie1958 is offline Cupid Stunt
    Name: Hey You
    Spouse: Yes M`Lady

    Member Number
    17249
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    13,156
    Location
    Preston. Lancashire.
    Motorhome
    Compass Castaway 500 LL
    Seriously though .................. it might actually be Alexa ( if you have one ) and spoke aloud what you intended to do that day i.e. use the Fenwicks

    A while back our son tried an experiment, he had Alexa and invited some friends round then got them to talk about something very obscure

    Within the hour he was getting emails associated to what they`d been talking which he would never ever had ordinarily have done.

    Alexa wasn`t activated and they were very careful not to say " the magic words " but was on standby.

    Quite clearly it wasn`t just on standby and was actually recording / registering what they were talking about, Alexa then went in the bin
    Trust No One
    Likes GreggBear, Herbenny, trevskoda liked this post
    Thanks MarkJ, Northumborman thanked for this post

  8. #8
    Nabsim's Avatar
    Nabsim is offline Full Member
    Name: Nabs (Neil)
    Spouse: Caz

    Member Number
    74742
    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    2,261
    Location
    High Peak
    Motorhome
    Geist Phantom
    Think I may need to try something when mrs sees van again, where I am now had high, thick hedges leaving road width about the same as the cab. Son in law thought I would back out rather than drive through, don’t think he is yet convinced I will go where a car does so long as it’s not stone/brick lol
    Don't Worry, Be Happy
    Likes MarkJ liked this post

  9. #9

    Member Number
    25133
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    15,641
    Location
    Glengormley
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Quote Originally Posted by Wooie1958 View Post
    Seriously though .................. it might actually be Alexa ( if you have one ) and spoke aloud what you intended to do that day i.e. use the Fenwicks

    A while back our son tried an experiment, he had Alexa and invited some friends round then got them to talk about something very obscure

    Within the hour he was getting emails associated to what they`d been talking which he would never ever had ordinarily have done.

    Alexa wasn`t activated and they were very careful not to say " the magic words " but was on standby.

    Quite clearly it wasn`t just on standby and was actually recording / registering what they were talking about, Alexa then went in the bin
    Mate tried this with windows 10 on pc,worked the same as they can use the speakers to collect info,within the hr he got emails about ben shirman shirts.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes MarkJ liked this post

  10. #10

    Member Number
    81360
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    214
    Quote Originally Posted by antiquesam View Post
    Why do they want a review on everything you buy? If you buy a light bulb they want a review, what can you say about it?
    Watt can you say about a light bulb? Well, some people hope to be enlightened by glowing reviews from switched on plugged-in bright buyers, they just don't fancy buying something in the dark!
    Likes antiquesam, trevskoda liked this post
    Thanks MarkJ thanked for this post

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •