Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: simple and tasty

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    Fascinating stuff, Paul and Jennys experience interesting too

I saw a dietician recently at the hospital she advised pretty much the same but didn't mention meat, I have Chronic Pancreitis as well as CKD stage 3 an Osteoporosis thrown in . I am taking Creon enzyme replacement , If I understood properly ( good chance I didn't ) The fats release energy slower which helps the organs. Ironically they don't want me losing weight nor gaining
    Interesting info

Channa
    Channa, do not take this personally as your condition is being treated and there may be side affects. The vitamins might be contraindicated, but might not. the nutritional advice they gave is good.

The reason that it is working for so many people is that the Carbs will trigger insulin straight away and if you cannot actual use them at that moment they will be taken to the liver muscles and visceral fat (Tummy fat).. This results in about 20% being deposited as fat, you then feel hungry quite quickly afterwards. Protein i does trigger insulin but not by much so is better. Fat however is slowly absorbed and DOES NOT trigger the insulin so is available , it also releases renin, the sated hormone so you do not feel hungry, no snack and extended meals with no pangs of hunger. The insulin is the REAL danger to everybody as the effects on the whole body is dangerous and after a time will lead to Pre-diabetes and eventually full blown diabetes needing drugs, metformin and then to insulin when the pancreas gives up the struggle of trying to force fructose into cells that do not accept them , because they have become resistant to it.
    Take out ALL sugars, cut the bread, eat green vegetables. DO NOT eat any form of LOW FAT products as they are packed with sugar, mostly corn-syrup made from maize. That is used in nearly every manufactures food product to replace the taste of the fats. Do not use any manufactured cooking oils that are not pressed like virgin olive oil is. Basically do not eat any manufactured food and look on the label for sugar which has 56 names for the same thing to confuse you. Fruits are seasonal but now we get them all year, they should be eaten as fruit and not as smoothies because the fibre is destroyed which slows the transit of the fructose into the system.
    Look on You-tube for the Fat Emperor site and there is loads about diabetes and metabolic syndrome. It is an Irish heart health site and very dependable,, watch out for the nutter posting their own views on there. Have a look might save you life, and whilst there look for Vitamin D3 along with vitamin K2 both are associated with metabolic syndrome amonst 35 other serious deficiency, chronic diseases which have run out of control in the past 40 years, ever since the guidelines were introduced for healthy nutrition .. Bigger profits for the corporations that are 'feeding us' to death. Have a look a a film from the 70's and see how many fat and obese people on the street,????????? then look out the window and see now 60% now.
    Last edited by GWAYGWAY; 14-11-2017 at 21:28.
    Likes channa, Jays liked this post
    Thanks channa thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    Very helpful gwaygway to be truthful I struggle to understand it all ,concentration is not what it was MHI issues, One thing I do remember is the dietician telling not to worry about the Creon 1.e overdosing the amount In prescription is minimum as opposed to a fully functioning organ ,

Off to see the consultant again in a fortnight, seems to understand his stuff more to the point takes no nonsense of me !I have a pact we tell it how it is !!

I don't know if you ever saw Jamie Oliver addressing in America re childens diets but I suspect oyu would find it interesting ...at one stage he pours a wheelbarrow full of sugar on the stage and states the annual intake for a child on average some scary stuff

Channa
    Likes delicagirl liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    HYMER ML I
    Yes, Sugar is the problem now with nearly all kids they are addicted to the stuff and it is everywhere, The pancreas ends up knackered trying to keep the blood sugar levels down. and even the base level goes up to the level, a normal system, goes to after a meal and then climbs to new heights and stays there for a long time. Then after years the house of cards falls.
    There is fructose everywhere and the body cannot cope with it. It is not the white crystal sugar that is the real problem it is the hidden Corn syrup it is everywhere. Kids live on full-fat cola and drinks Fruit drinks it is in all pastries , cakes even items that you would not imagine, the so called healthy LOW FAT foods are packed with it. It is used to hide the hide the loss of taste that fats give to food. I love my fats now and my cream and full cream Channel-Island milk. Bacon and eggs sausages. Stews. And the weight just fell of me not that I was fat it was around the organs as visceral fat. All my cardiac symptoms have disappeared and early this year they were wanting me to have a cardiac Bypass, no need ALL my symptoms have gone. The body is a wonderful machine to repair itself if you find out what was not there. Deficiency disease is the one that make the money for Big Pharma and they have a vested interest to keep it going.
    Likes channa, Sharon the Cat, delicagirl, Jays liked this post

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information