CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Another one pan special cooked in the camper

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100

Another one pan special cooked in the camper

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    One made in the camper a rather posh omelette or perhaps a spanish omelette. An omelette covered with cheese, olives cornichons, Mushroom and bell peppers smoked meat the base onion and potatoes,,, one pan special herbs de provencal no doubt made a showing too something liberally sprinkled on top

What struck me having not seen the picture for a while is the ingredients typical French, How we adopt to local ingredients but perhaps forget them when we get home....Treating my self to an additonal camper stove later so replicate this as the first dish

Sorry photo is poor quality I will take photos of the replica, My oven blew up at the weekend as well as losing my cash card ansd a date with a lady ruined,,So a trip to Go outdoors and buy a gas hob for the kitchen no different environment to a camper plus it can be transferred to a van and pop in the car boot for days out

omelette.jpg

Channa
    Likes trevskoda, yorkslass, Soxandjeff liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Right thats it sunshine,you must supply me with blinkers and a muzzel as i have seen the goods and just tripped over my tongue once again,never mind the slabbers all over the carpet.
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes helmit, channa liked this post

Thread Information