CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Gone all continental

Member Number
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100

Gone all continental

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Monday in the Wirral had a camping lunch a tiger baguette block of butter and Italian anti pasti selection of meats and olives sunblushed tomatoes

A little later Moules et frites ( one of Wintonians favourites) mussels in white wine skinny fries and parsley don't eat this enough in the UK Scottish mussels too

Another forgotten star worth reminding people

moules1.jpg

Channa
    Likes Wully, saxonborg, mark61, QFour, RoaminRog liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    iveco iris lib bus
    Channa no more warnings. every night im sitting here with a empty table then you do it again.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Only dirty people wash
    Likes saxonborg, channa, RoaminRog liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson flash 510
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    Monday in the Wirral had a camping lunch a tiger baguette block of butter and Italian anti pasti selection of meats and olives sunblushed tomatoes

A little later Moules et frites ( one of Wintonians favourites) mussels in white wine skinny fries and parsley don't eat this enough in the UK Scottish mussels too

Another forgotten star worth reminding people

moules1.jpg

Channa
    Mussels from Shetland ?
    Prepped , cooked and sold countless bags of them . Great meal and good profit margin !
    Likes channa liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Laika EcoVip 712
    Many years ago in Normandy we were camping and bought some moules. Don't really know how we managed it but we finished up with a massive bag of them. They are not the easiest of foods to prepare while camping using a little calor gas cooker. All you can do is cook a few at a time and while you are eating them get the next lot on. We spent a happy hour or more cooking moules and eating bread and we still had loads left in the bag. The moules were really nice and it seemed a shame to throw them away so I walked round the campsite and spotted a French caravan with the lights on. Knocked on the door and in my terrible French offered them the bag of moules. I think they were very surprised but understood we had to many. I retired back to the tent and the wine we were drinking.

About half an hour later the Frenchman appears from the caravan and presents us with a bottle of home brewed Normandy Cider and disappears into the night. I looked at the bottle and you could not see through it. After some discussion I decided to try it. I only touched the wire holding the cork in and it went off like a rocket. The liquid inside was really nice and before I knew what had happened the bottle was empty. Retiring to bed I was confused as to why the tent kept moving around the field and when I did finally lay down the bed started spinning. At some point my brain must have decided enough was enough and switched off.

I awoke mid morning the following day with a thumping headache. The French caravan had already gone, I had missed breakfast and the only trace of the night before was a champagne bottle with some elegible French scrawl.

Thread Information