CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Safe or not safe? Your experience appreciated!

Member Number
    Motorhome
    ADRIA IZOLA S687 SPG

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Get some reusable peelable stickers of swastikas, hells angels, skull and crossbones, coffins and machines guns and stick them on the side of the van when you park up, you`ll get the aire to yourself, and nobody will break in or bother you. Peel them off in the morning before you go though

Member Number
    Motorhome
    TEC640R
    Quote Originally Posted by Beemer View Post
    The first time we visited Rouen we ventured down to the riverside where we could see another motorhome parked and thought it would be a good place to overnight.
    Just before it got dark the French motorhome near us left the waterside and we could see it driving off into the distance.
    Having never parked there before, I felt uneasy and much to my wife's annoyance I made the decision to go elsewhere.
    The following year, we visited the same parking area and it was packed with vans overnighting. We have stayed overnight there many years after and even when there were not any other vans.
    Just goes to show that some places may look unsafe but could be a jolly good place to park overnight.
    it is a personal thing...
    I have always stopped off at Rouen. Great place for peace and quiet. Stroll into town across the bridge for a coffee or what ever.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information