CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 74 of 76 FirstFirst ... 24647273747576 LastLast
Results 731 to 740 of 759

Thread: Spain/Portugal where are you?

  1. #731

    Member Number
    38814
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,758
    Location
    Huddersfield
    Motorhome
    Autosleeper winchcombe sprinter b


    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauljenny View Post
    Enjoy your stay. Have you time for the boat ride down to Portimao.. Depends on the tides.?
    Sardines on the riverside, then take the service bus back to Silves.
    I donít do boats if I can avoid them, that is the reason we always go on the tunnel

  2. #732

    Member Number
    16509
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    16,759
    Motorhome
    sprinter banger
    have a look at Fontes ,nice spot for a swim and a picnic Google Maps
    too blessed to be stressed

  3. #733

    Member Number
    45224
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    557
    Motorhome
    Autotrail Mohawk
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauljenny View Post
    Enjoy your stay. Have you time for the boat ride down to Portimao.. Depends on the tides.?
    Sardines on the riverside, then take the service bus back to Silves.
    Sounds good will look into when next down there, thanks

  4. #734

    Member Number
    38814
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,758
    Location
    Huddersfield
    Motorhome
    Autosleeper winchcombe sprinter b
    Parked up for the night on the beach at Sanlucar de Barrameda

  5. #735
    Pauljenny's Avatar
    Pauljenny is offline Failed jackpot winner
    Name: Where's Me- Wallet
    Spouse: Long suffering

    Member Number
    32024
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    7,402
    Location
    Halfway up an East Algarve hillside
    Motorhome
    Bentley Indigo
    Quote Originally Posted by helen262 View Post
    Parked up for the night on the beach at Sanlucar de Barrameda
    Have they still got water and a dump point? Have a nice cool glass of fino for me.
    We would normally have been round that neck of the woods, at this time of the year, but expecting building work to start, soon.
    Is it crowded?

    I've just been chatting to a MHer who spent 3 nights at TOMAR.. the municipal campsite is officially closed, but they are allowing MHs to use it as a free aire. Just a dump point and access to a tap.
    He said it was fairly empty, mainly Portuguese vans, the odd German, and remarkably few French ones.
    It's not where you live... It's HOW you live..

  6. #736

    Member Number
    38814
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,758
    Location
    Huddersfield
    Motorhome
    Autosleeper winchcombe sprinter b
    Quote Originally Posted by Pauljenny View Post
    Have they still got water and a dump point? Have a nice cool glass of fino for me.
    We would normally have been round that neck of the woods, at this time of the year, but expecting building work to start, soon.
    Is it crowded?

    I've just been chatting to a MHer who spent 3 nights at TOMAR.. the municipal campsite is officially closed, but they are allowing MHs to use it as a free aire. Just a dump point and access to a tap.
    He said it was fairly empty, mainly Portuguese vans, the odd German, and remarkably few French ones.
    Very quiet here about 4 vans parked up here on the beach, we went to what used to be the free aire first but it is now closed to motorhomes as apparently it was getting abused with people using it like a campsite with awnings table and chairs out, also some staying for weeks and even months on end, and leaving rubbish behind.
    Thanks Pauljenny thanked for this post

  7. #737

    Member Number
    51668
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    38
    Motorhome
    lunar premier
    Stopped of at Aguilas. No wilding here but only 7Ä a night at the garage(anibal)

  8. #738

    Member Number
    48797
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    761
    Location
    Somerset
    Motorhome
    Hymer Exsis t-588
    Quote Originally Posted by tailgate View Post
    Stopped of at Aguilas. No wilding here but only 7Ä a night at the garage(anibal)
    Me too......
    Bd..

  9. #739

    Member Number
    38814
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    2,758
    Location
    Huddersfield
    Motorhome
    Autosleeper winchcombe sprinter b
    Just had a couple of days at Gibraltar, we will be moving on later today to Estepona
    Last edited by helen262; 12-01-2019 at 05:11.

  10. #740

    Member Number
    48797
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    761
    Location
    Somerset
    Motorhome
    Hymer Exsis t-588
    Currently at Anibal's but moving up on Monday.
    Bd..

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 3 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 2 guests)

  1. specky4eyes

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •