CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Wild camping spot Bruges?

  1. #1

    Member Number
    77874
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6
    Motorhome
    Renault Master

    Wild camping spot Bruges?



    CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Hi everyone

    We will be in Bruges tomorrow. Any suggestions for a free stopover?

    Thanks
    Caitlin.
    Thanks peter palance thanked for this post

  2. #2

    Member Number
    6231
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,649
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    Depends on how important " free " is to you, There is an aire at the small marina 8 euros last time I was there so could have gone up ,,fresh water grey and black dump but more to the point 5 mins walk into the centre of the town

    Channa
    Thanks jacquigem thanked for this post

  3. #3

    Member Number
    32336
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,051
    Location
    Bolnuevo
    Motorhome
    Lunar Premier H592
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    Depends on how important " free " is to you, There is an aire at the small marina 8 euros last time I was there so could have gone up ,,fresh water grey and black dump but more to the point 5 mins walk into the centre of the town

    Channa
    If itís this one Andrew we stopped there last year and whilst it has all facilities and is only a short walk to the old town it was Ä25/24hrs
    N51.19582 E3.22569

    Pat

  4. #4

    Member Number
    11773
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    243
    Motorhome
    sprinter lwb self converted
    You can park for free on the side of the R30 ring road S.E. of the center. Not too noisy and its the same distance as the aire from the centre. Nice view onto the moat and walls iirc.

    Mr B.
    Thanks peter palance thanked for this post

  5. #5

    Member Number
    58330
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    251
    Motorhome
    Auto-Trail Frontier Comanche
    jesus just pay the money @ aire and be safe.

  6. #6

    Member Number
    30917
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    164
    Motorhome
    Globecar Globescout PVC
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbigglesworth View Post
    You can park for free on the side of the R30 ring road S.E. of the center. Not too noisy and its the same distance as the aire from the centre. Nice view onto the moat and walls iirc.

    Mr B.
    I parked here during the day a couple of years back and it's a good spot. For parking.

    But overnight? V. busy road not to mention the danger of sleeping adjacent to fast flowing traffic.

    Korky.
    Thanks peter palance thanked for this post

  7. #7

    Member Number
    77874
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6
    Motorhome
    Renault Master
    Thanks everyone we will head to the AIRE - thatíll teach us next time to not blow all of our money in expensive Denmark!
    Likes channa liked this post

  8. #8

    Member Number
    6231
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    10,649
    Motorhome
    CI Euro Riviera 100
    Quote Originally Posted by vandadbill View Post
    Thanks everyone we will head to the AIRE - thatíll teach us next time to not blow all of our money in expensive Denmark!
    If you can find time sharing your experiences of Denmark I for one would be interested ( on my bucket list)....I hope you find Bruges worthwhile, I found it quite enchanting

    Channa

  9. #9

    Member Number
    25357
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    2,547
    Motorhome
    Chausson flash 510
    Quote Originally Posted by vandadbill View Post
    Thanks everyone we will head to the AIRE - thatíll teach us next time to not blow all of our money in expensive Denmark!
    Stayed at the Aire last December . Ok it's not cheap but its virtually city centre parking with facilities so ,, in my opinion , its not expensive

  10. #10

    Member Number
    77874
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    6
    Motorhome
    Renault Master
    Quote Originally Posted by channa View Post
    If you can find time sharing your experiences of Denmark I for one would be interested ( on my bucket list)....I hope you find Bruges worthwhile, I found it quite enchanting

    Channa
    Will do - where shall I post? Fairly new to the forum.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •