Thread: Garage near Perpignan?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Autotrail Dakota 2007

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Thanks Alex.

Is this the place?

Google Maps

The phone number tallies but the name is different.
    Remember - POI additions and updates can be sent by email to POI@wildcamping.co.uk

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Hobby Van Exclusive
    Quote Originally Posted by POI Admin View Post
    Thanks Alex.

Is this the place?

Google Maps

The phone number tallies but the name is different.
    Hi Chris,

It looks like a marketing thing. To the right of the telephone number are two signs, one headed "Mon Carrossier" and the other "Mon Garage".
    Thanks POI Admin thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Euromobil 635 A Class

Mon Garage

Hi Chris Mon Garage may come up as Sarl Le Corre Don't worry it's the same thing . Mon garage is literally just off the D115 coming from the motorway or from Le Boulou maybe 15 minutes as yo turn into the estate garage is on the right Make sure their open! good luck and hopefully Happy New Year!
    Regards Alex
    Thanks POI Admin thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Chausson Suite Relax
    Quote Originally Posted by carol View Post
    Iím with ADAC too but donít have anything in writing as to the small print. I just assumed I was entitled to roadside repair or recovery, which is why your post is a bit worrying, Chris!
    If you message me on here your email I can send the English terms and conditions.
    One Life Live It
    Thanks carol thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Mitsubishi delica JB500
    i realised during my fracas with AIB recovery last year that there is a financial limit to the amount of repair/recovery/repatriation costs which are covered in a year. Each journey of recovery/repair/repat is calculated at £ or $ per mile from the point you break down. If you break down too often or are too far from home then you may not be covered.

AIB stopped using that breakdown recovery company last year. However this year, i had a brake pipe split in Pembroke and was told i was not covered for breakdown. Sighs. i had to engage with senior staff at AIB and the Recovery company to ensure my cover was in place for my trip to ROI.

AIB seem to have a systemic problem with transferring information from their office (who i paid for the recovery policy) to the recovery company whose policies they buy.

Next time i go on a trip i will ensure i am still on both of their databases.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information