CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Pros and Cons of Fulltiming

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1997 Weinsberg Komet

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    That is an awesome lifestyle, I hope sometime we will meet up and have a chat about your experiences.

What do you think the next phase will offer?

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    As Everyone that knows me will say, My Door is often Open, & if it isn’t just Knock, The Coffee is always on & help your self to what’s in the Fridge. BUT The Last can of Cider & ALL THE DONUTS ARE MINE !)
    Yeah love to have a Meet up, I don’t tend to go to BIG meets, But I’m sure our tyre tracks will cross at some point,
    What Direction are you heading next ?.
    Last edited by Nesting Zombie; 16-04-2018 at 08:40.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    As far as ĎMy next Phaseí goes,,,,

Havenít decided yet, A lot will depend on Whatís happening in my Personal life nearer the time. But thatís a year or so away yet.
    Likes Hen on the Nest liked this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    1997 Weinsberg Komet
    Currently Sandringham, Up North Wednesday/Thursday, Hereford Meet start of May, so far.

Doing some festivals over the summer but don't have dates yet, so a little difficult to plan the summer until the end of this month (April)

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed on Toast View Post
    Currently Sandringham, Up North Wednesday/Thursday, Hereford Meet start of May, so far.

Doing some festivals over the summer but don't have dates yet, so a little difficult to plan the summer until the end of this month (April)
    Blinking hell Matey,,I think you’ve done well to plan a Month a head, I often just Shuffle about & see where it takes me on a more Week to week basis. But at the moment I’m pretty much focusing on Staying in one area & Giving The Nest a bit of TLC While the weather is promising. Well there’s a FANTASTIC cafe up the Road, A Really Good Chinese A bit further on, & I’m tucked right out of the way for a bit at a place I have Permission to be RIGHT NEXT to The Road, But on Private land, So Paint Brush is at the ready.

Have you EVER tried to Keep Flies OFF of Wet Paint, & I CRINGE when a Vehicle goes by a bit Sharpish !.
    Last edited by Nesting Zombie; 16-04-2018 at 15:45.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    From another Board

Ooops that didn’t work,

Please ignore
    Last edited by Nesting Zombie; 17-04-2018 at 08:38.

mariesnowgoose is offline Unreformed Mongoose
    Name: Marie
    Spouse: Neilyg

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Ford Legend Auto-Sleeper 1988 Diesel
    Quote Originally Posted by Nesting Zombie View Post
    I certainly enjoy meandering in The Nest, I Tend to do like a Figure 8 of the UK.
    This is Probably My last year in The Nest though, Probably going to Sell it & Move on to the Next phase of my life for 2020 ish
    As far as ‘My next Phase’ goes,,,,
    Haven’t decided yet, A lot will depend on What’s happening in my Personal life nearer the time. But that’s a year or so away yet.
    Oh no! You've got us all intrigued now!

You're being very mysterious & coy, NZ. Not getting married & contemplating moving back to terra firma with no wheels are you?! heh heh
    I sincerely hope it's just a change of van, with or without an extra person living on board!!
    No doubt you'll post nearer the time to let us know what the next phase in life is bringing you ... ? I hope so!
    Life: unfinished threads in a never-ending tapestry
    Marie
    Likes Nesting Zombie, Ed on Toast liked this post
    Thanks Nesting Zombie thanked for this post

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    Quote Originally Posted by mariesnowgoose View Post
    Oh no! You've got us all intrigued now!

You're being very mysterious & coy, NZ. Not getting married & contemplating moving back to terra firma with no wheels are you?! heh heh
    I sincerely hope it's just a change of van, with or without an extra person living on board!!
    No doubt you'll post nearer the time to let us know what the next phase in life is bringing you ... ? I hope so!
    Hey You,
    No not being Coy or Mysterious about ‘Possible’ future ideas or intentions, it’s just that it’s 2 years away yet & a lot can Happen & Change in the mean time, Nope Marriage is not on the Cards, & Nor is a Dog lol lol.
    It’s just that since my 20s I’ve Owned & Traveled Fairly extensively whenever on leave on various Boats Both Coastal & Inland All over the place Both in the UK & in Europe as far as Croatia & Back for just under 30 years as a whole, & the Last 20 of which was as a Full Time Livaboard with the added bonus of being fortunate enough to be able to run Both my Businesses from them sometimes even as I was cruising so very lucky.
    I then went Straight into a Moterhome from there. So I’ve NEVER actually ‘lived’ in a House !,,,,
    All I can say is The Earth is getting Smaller, The Population is getting Bigger, Tempers & Tolerance is getting Shorter & I’m getting Older lol lol.
    So my Next Zombie Nest (Whatever that turns out to be) is likely to be a Keeper & will see me Out until ‘Z’ Day comes lol lol
    Last edited by Nesting Zombie; 17-04-2018 at 12:29.

mariesnowgoose is offline Unreformed Mongoose
    Name: Marie
    Spouse: Neilyg

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Ford Legend Auto-Sleeper 1988 Diesel
    Hey You,
    No not being Coy or Mysterious about ĎPossibleí future ideas or intentions, itís just that itís 2 years away yet & a lot can Happen & Change in the mean time, Nope Marriage is not on the Cards, & Nor is a Dog lol lol.
    Itís just that since my 20s Iíve Owned & Traveled Fairly extensively on various Boats Both Coastal & Inland All over the place Both in the UK & in Europe as far as Croatia & Back for just under 30 years as a whole, & the Last 20 of which was as a Full Time Livaboard. I then went Straight into a Moterhome from there. So Iíve NEVER actually Ďlivedí in a House !,,,,
    All I can say is The Earth is getting Smaller, The Population is getting Bigger, Tempers & Tolerance is getting Shorter & Iím getting Older lol lol.
    So my Next Zombie Nest is likely to be a Keeper & will see me Out until ĎZí Day comes lol lol
    I hear what you're saying.

With you 100% on 'The Earth is getting Smaller, The Population is getting Bigger, Tempers & Tolerance is getting Shorter & Iím getting Older' !

I don't even have a particular bucket list, just need to concentrate on moving away from where I'm at. It's not like I don't own assets I can use, just need to fight the inertia and the fact I'm getting nowhere fast. Got to pick myself up by the bootstraps and ACT NOW! Feel like I'm 'sleepwalking into old age' - is this what they call a 'having turned 60' crisis as opposed to a mid-life crisis?! heh heh

If I was on my own it would be a lot easier..... well, maybe not easier, but certainly simpler!
    Life: unfinished threads in a never-ending tapestry
    Marie

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Motorhome (aka The Nest)
    Age seldom matters in most things, Just Live life instead of Existing IN life.

You said in an earlier post that you was working on your Van,,,What have you got & What does it need doing to it ?. Can you & your Partner organise some friends to help with the work !.

Come on, Chin up, Sun is out, Both of you need to get Stuck in to it in order to get the Rewards from it lol lol.
    Likes Hen on the Nest liked this post

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread Information