CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Old FIAT Ducatos

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by trevskoda View Post
    Had a look at my stuff and it is a different colour than copper ,more like a speckled satin with a very thick wall, i have been using it for years and never a problem.
    ive used the kunifer pipe for years never had a problem it flares well and bends well so easy to use , copper tends to crack behind the flare and requires a lot of fixings as if not will work harden ,you cannot realy justify using the mild steel brake pipe realy , stainless is excellent i am told but difficult to flare and shape . all in all kunifer is the best and to tell the truth is mistakenly called copper pipe by most . by the way wasent volvo the first manufacturer to use kunifer pipe as standard , i cannot be 100% sure but i can never recall changing any brake pipes on any volvo realy .
    in the process of hunting for another tin shed on wheels
    Likes - trevskoda liked this post

Member Number:
    Prize Draw Entries
    Best to spell it as Kunifer and not Cunifer, less chance of getting into trouble with a typo or a spellchecker embarassing slipup.

Since it contains c. 90% copper there's a temptation to refer to it as just copper, but preferable to at least add 'brakeline or brake pipe'.
    Likes - mandrake, trevskoda liked this post

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread Information