CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Just bought our 2nd Demountable Camper after a 10yr gap

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Niessmann Bischcoff Arto 690E

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Quote Originally Posted by Herbenny View Post
    I really like this a lot.......but cant get ideas about other vans because I will get told off
    Would love to see what the inside was like ...sorry just nosey like that

Happy travelling
    I thought about such a setup, Jac. 2.5 cc vehicle was main stumbling block because of commute running costs.

Now that I have moved to our local campus, not so much a big deal, except Bea would miss her shoe space in a demount-able
    The value of a man should be seen in what he gives and not in what he is able to receive.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    mitsubishi canter mini artic
    hi, having had two suntrekkers in the past load storage is the only fault i know of .

midnightbear Guest

Invitation

Depending upon exactly when you'll be passing, you're welcome to stop off on route with me just outside Inverness (rural spot near Glen Affric). Feel free to text or call on 077 77 635 918
    I have a Hilux and have been desperately searching for an affordable demountable for months.
    Love to meet a fellow 'demounter' and see what I can learn. I've done and owned just about every other form of camping there is, so demountable is 'the final frontier' - and hopefully the best.
    We toured Harris & Lewis a few years back and there are some great wild camping spots.
    Hope you have fun :-)

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Trigano Tribute T715
    [QUOTE=peakymon;415108]After a 10 year gap of owning an adventure demountable. We're now the proud owners of a Nordstar Polar 4.0 It's 6yr's old & still like new inside & out !

We're just booked the ferry tickets for a 10 day tour of the Outer Hebrides in July & can't

When you off to the western isles and where?
    We set off on 5th July to Stornoway and are working our way down to return from Barra on 25th.

We'll maybe bump into you (not literally I hope!)

zildjian Guest
    Alan, got any pictures of either of the suntrekers?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information