CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Thread: Burstner Aviarno i727

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Burstner Aviarno

Burstner Aviarno i727

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Hi all need help.
    We have had Our 2014 Burstner since the 5th of January 2018 and already has had 2 engine batteries, the original battery was rendered dead by our mechanic and company (seller) paid us , the new battery then lasted literally 2 weeks before that was flat.
    The alternator is charging fine but something is draining the battery while stood, the motorhome is booked in for a check via the seller next week but my question is is there a engine shutting down process that I am missing as we ensure all lights are off, radio off etc -we are at a loss so yesterday after receiving a battery charge boost I disconnected the earth terminal but we now have no alarm .

Any ideas members ?

Foxy

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Globecar Campscout Revolution
    I have had 2 Burstners of similar age and there is no master off switch other than from the 12v panel but thatís not run off the engine battery anyway.

Member Number
    Motorhome
    Auto Trail Dakota 2013
    Is your alarm / tracker wired to your engine battery ? , these do tend to drain it if left without recharging
    Lipsmacking, thirst quenching, ace tasting, motivating, cool buzzing, high talking, fast living, ever giving, cool fizzing...........Cant remember

Thread Information