CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS

Page 2 of 2444 FirstFirst 123412521025021002 ... LastLast

Thread: whos awake

Member Number:

CLICK HERE TO REMOVE THESE ADVERTS
    Despite only about 3 hrs sleep the night before, and feeling shattered all day yesterday, by 10 pm last night I was bouncing and couldn't unwind so it was about 2am before I fell asleep last night. Luckily the 3 alarms I set for this morning have worked and I am up but feeling like I could now sleep for a week. Hopefully today's training course won't be too boring as it will be very tempting to go and have 40 winks in the Tranny - got to take the Tranny cos of flat battery in the Peugeot Partner. But chilly and icy here so that should wake me up when I go and de-ice the windscreen.

Member Number:
    not to bad here not icy cold but we will see got dentist on friday 13 not good news but hey ho did read other post wondered if u got pug started should have read this one first lot milder in the south than up north (in a strong northen accent } somereset is nice ok it long way from the lakes but not to far from cornwall which i love ok only using small van at moment think i will have to go bigger as struggle without power steering ok to drive but bugger to turn have 5 point turn on drive way to get out
    photos are up in members chat from orkney

Teffy Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by oldish hippy View Post
    not to bad here not icy cold but we will see got dentist on friday 13 not good news
    Hope you got on OK at the dentist, not good news any day, not just Friday 13th! I went just before Christmas and she couldn't find anything wrong so decided to give them a good clean - so thorough that I felt as if all my teeth were coming loose!

Member Number:
    yep as well as can be expected just nice finish to the week monday 4 injections into spine oooahhh so cr^^ week and ut doesnt seemed to have worked thanks teffy

Teffy Guest
    Glad the dentist wasn't too bad - the ooohaaah injections sound awful!!!! Wouldn't be so bad if they had done some good.
    My 13th wasn't too bad except I decided to make some pies with the mincemeat I had left over from Christmas. Got the pastry ready, cut out and into the tins then I discovered I couldn't get the lid off the jar of mincemeat so they had to wait until my husband got home. I had a little rubber grippy mat for opening jars but it seems to have disappeared. Its so annoying when you can't do things.
    Hope you have a good night.

Member Number:
    never had such thing wedged in door that was the way i was taught to undo lids
    Likes - N/A liked this post

bobowas007 Guest

bobowas007

I am

Member Number:
    i am to

Member Number:
    Me of course!

Member Number:
    time for bed said zeberdy

Thread Information